What's new

Mouse's RCT3 Competition! (Voting now open)

Who's coaster should NOT go through to the next round?

• Thekingin64

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • Josh73

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Collosus the power of 10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Reddude333

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Addy2503

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters

Colossus

Giga Poster
Re: Mouse's RCT3 Competition!

Anyway?......

Whats this about a second round? If this is true I would like to know the rules of this as there are another 2 competitions coming up soon, so if there is going to be a round 2 id like to get started as you have set the ending time for this on the 10th and the next comp is I think the 20th? so not really a long time.

mouse

Giga Poster

Round 2 will start on the 10th, the other comps started after this one, so they won't affect it.

Josh73

Giga Poster

:--D Oooh! OMG! The suspence is killing me! Seriously, I'm not even kidding.

mouse

Giga Poster
Voting is now open!

Firstly I would just like to thank everyone who have taken part, it's gonna be a tough competition!

Now, let's see what I thought of them then:

Thekingin64, Most of the layout was quite good, with a lot of nice swinging, and I loved the station building. I wasn't too keen on the S bends, and I think you could have added more terrain and scenery.

Josh73, Brilliant theming, and very nice looking coaster. I think you could have smoothed the terrain a bit and I felt it was going a bit too fast at some points.

Collosus the power of 10, Very nice coaster with good inversions and elements. I thought some of the transitions into the inversions were a bit wierd.

Reddude333, Love the first drop, and overall a nice layout. You could have added some more theming, e.g more craters, and nicer station building.

Addy2503, Nice inversions, and mainly a nice speed. I didn't really get the point of the first lift hill and some of the layout was a bit messy.

Sadly, my vote went to Addy2503. Although I had to be very picky, seeing as their is such a high standard. :--D

Josh73

Giga Poster
Thanks for the great feedback, mouse. I thought the exact same thing about my coaster.
Where did it go too fast, may I ask?(That rhymed :p)
I was going to smoothen out the terrain, but then I overwrited the coaster, so...:(

You said round 2 starts Today(10th), but where you live, it is almost 9 o'clock.
So tomorrow?

Anyway, Well done to everyone!

Josh73

Giga Poster
Mouse: Since you chose addy, is he out? Or do we have to wait until all of the votes are finished and you choose who is out from that?

Josh73

Giga Poster
So you aren't really a judge? You just set up the competition? So you don't choose who gets out, the other members do? I'm confused...

mouse

Giga Poster
Voting closes on the 17th October (GMT).
Round 2 will probably start that night, if not the the next day. :)

Thekingin64

Strata Poster
Mouse: Where you said aout more terrain and scenery on mine,

1. It's themed to an airport and airports are normally flat
2. There wasn't much else I could do for the themeing. If I could have, On the big expanse of tarmac, I would have put some planes down.

mouse

Giga Poster
^I know that airports are normally flat, but you could of raised the terrain around the airport, just to make it look nicer. If not terrain, maybe some trees or a little town.
Basically it looked quite bare.

Josh73

Giga Poster
Yeah, I quite agree with mouse. It did look very barren. It needed... something. I don't know what, but something.