What's new

Mouse's RCT3 Competition! (Voting now open)

Who's coaster should NOT go through to the next round?

• Thekingin64

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • Josh73

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Collosus the power of 10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Reddude333

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Addy2503

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters

addy2503

Mega Poster
Re: Mouse's RCT3 Competition!

Here Is My Entry - Invertigo, A B&M Inverted RollerCoaster.
Stats:
Excitement: 7.23
Intensity; 7.93
Nausea: 6.44
Max Speed: 50.67 MPH

POV!!!: [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oN_asg69VA[/youtube]

Not exactly the best coaster ever, but I'm pretty proud of the custom support work I did on it.

Josh73

Giga Poster

It was kinda annoying with the grid in every picture. Other than that, good work

addy2503

Mega Poster
Mouse's RCT3 Competition!

Josh73 said:
It was kinda annoying with the grid in every picture. Other than that, good work
I didn't actually realise I left the grid on until after I'd taken all the photos & put them on flickr. I'll try and get some new pictures up within the next day or two.
As for a pov, I'll try and get one up in the next couple of days, but I warn you it won't have very good quality.

mouse

Giga Poster

Wow, really good entries so far, it's gonna be a tough one to judge. :)

addy2503

Mega Poster

reddude333 said:
^ I agree about the grid...and as for a POV, do you have one for us?

Got some new pictures up now :)

As for a pov, I don't think there will be one as the rct3 camera slows my computer down, and I tried using hypercam but that froze my computer, to the point of having to do a forced shut down. If you can suggest anything else then i will try it again.

reddude333

Giga Poster

^ It's fine that the RCT3 cam slows down the comp and looks like its recording choppy. When you finish taking the video it will turn out just fine. That's just what happens when its recording.

addy2503

Mega Poster

reddude333 said:
^ It's fine that the RCT3 cam slows down the comp and looks like its recording choppy. When you finish taking the video it will turn out just fine. That's just what happens when its recording.

Got a POV up now

Thekingin64

Strata Poster

All entries brilliant at moment.

addy: Whats the storyline of the ride meant to be?
Also, It goes into the second lift hill a bit to soon for my liking. Still a very good coaster.

addy2503

Mega Poster

Thekingin64 said:
All entries brilliant at moment.

addy: Whats the storyline of the ride meant to be?
Also, It goes into the second lift hill a bit to soon for my liking. Still a very good coaster.

To be honest, I was focusing more on the actual coaster & scenery/supports than the storyline & theming

Josh73

Giga Poster

Well the CS does not affect your score at all, so that was kinda pointless. Good job, nonetheless.

Josh73

Giga Poster

Josh73 said:
Mouse said:
and there will be another round after this, so if you get through you van get better!

1. Another round? Ooooh! Scandolous!
2. Whats a van?

I know I said this I while back, but it is still bugging me. What is a van when used in that context?

mouse

Giga Poster

Sorry Josh, wasn't funny the first time, won't be funny now. :p

Josh73

Giga Poster

No, I really didn't get it. I thought is was some sort of odd European term or somethin'. Sorry.