What's new

Mouse's RCT3 Competition Semi-Final (Voting now open!)

Whose coaster was the WORST?

• Josh73

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Collosus the power of 10

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Reddude333

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters

reddude333

Giga Poster
Re: Mouse's RCT3 Competition Semi-Final

Somewhere in the Mojave Desert...
ProjectN1.png

The President of the United States is briefing his Joint Chiefs of Staff about the military's latest project...
ProjectN2.png

Tentatively titled Project X (height: 265ft)
ProjectN3.png

A train narrowly misses a skybridge between underground R&D facilities
ProjectN4.png

The one inversion is a dive loop turnaround (not only forceful but a pain for support work)
ProjectN6.png

The government's project involves preliminary testing of a nuclear power source
ProjectN8.png

Here's a shot of the station/main laboratory
ProjectN9.png

You have been recruited by the military to test their latest project...best of luck citizen!

Project X POV
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRTMtR3EcTg[/youtube]

Josh73

Giga Poster

That was really good, reddude/

mouse: will their CS effect me?

Thekingin64

Strata Poster

CP10: Mainly due to my hate for CS, I don't like your coaster that much. Don't like the trains or any of the surrondings by the coaster. Inside the station buildings was OK though. The layout was pretty good though and I Liked the 90 degree turnaround and loved the zero g.

Reddude: Also got CS but much less noticable. Don't like the Dive loop though (too jerky) and inside the buildings was a bit bland. Don't like all the faff with the stations though. Nice coaster and I prefer yours to CP10s

Colossus

Giga Poster

Ha, why do you hate custom scenery so much?

And what the hell is wrong wrong with the surroundings? I hardly used any custom scenery for that?

reddude333

Giga Poster

Colossus, I definitely am a fan of the CTR you used. I like the theme but also just the trains regardless of color scheme or flashing lights. Anyway, I think all of the entries are good and I don't think there is any need for hate :)

Colossus

Giga Poster

Thats my point, we`re at the stages now where all entries are real good, I am happy for a bit of criticism, but it seemed like hes using my coaster to hate on CS?
Oh well, as I said all 3 are good in their own rights :)

Thekingin64

Strata Poster

I just didn't like the Mcdonalds, the cars or the cars on a pole. The coaster is very, very good. I just don't like the trains or some of the CS that much.

reddude333

Giga Poster
I guess...even though it's still possible to click the bubble. Anyway, its kinda funny because I was going to vote when I was at SFO for my layover and I was about to decided when they started boarding my plane. Then when I finally got internet again Mouse had said voted was closed :-(

Colossus

Giga Poster
What the hell? So am I out now? Because when I checked earlier the voting was closed and it was 2 votes apiece.

reddude333

Giga Poster
Well, I'm not sure what there is to discuss considering you already made (a fairly biased) executive decision...I am assuming all involved received the PM.