What's new

Mouse's RCT3 Competition Semi-Final (Voting now open!)

Whose coaster was the WORST?

• Josh73

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Collosus the power of 10

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Reddude333

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters

Thekingin64

Strata Poster
Re: Mouse's RCT3 Competition Semi-Final

What mouse said.

Brilliant entry and I agree with everyone with your family being murdered. Not a good backstory. Brilliant theming.

Thekingin64

Strata Poster

If I'm correct, SAW is people trying to kill you with dead people all around you. This is your family being murdered and people trying to kill you. IMO, it's worse if you know the dead people.

Josh73

Giga Poster

SAW is some guy torturing you slowly until you die. My family wasn't tortured. Just killed very, very, brutally. :p

reddude333

Giga Poster

While the backstory is quite strong, I definitely don't think it is too over the top for an rct3 comp. If anything, the backstory just doesn't completely make sense to me. Who is dead? You and your family? Is this kinda like a Scooby Doo kind of ghost story? If so I can follow it somewhat better. As for Saw, yes its truly sadistic but the plot is actually really intriguing if you can get past the brutality.

Colossus

Giga Poster

Well Josh73, you might be made to pay for this naughty back story, you might fell the wreath of the law very soon ;)

Josh73

Giga Poster

reddude333 said:
I definitely don't think it is too over the top for an rct3 comp
Thank you! And yes, I was going for a very Scooby-Doo-esque type backstory.

reddude333

Giga Poster

^^ Still a little over the top the way you described it but I see where you were coming from.

reddude333

Giga Poster

Well, ghosts at least imply death so that's what I see as his idea kinda.

mouse

Giga Poster

I can see some problems if the family actually ride with you though...

reddude333

Giga Poster

Well, I won't argue with our judge :)

I should probably post my entry soon...I mean, it's been ready for a while now, lol

Colossus

Giga Poster

Right here we are then.....eventually. I want to say that this coaster has been a pain in the ass to make due to the size of the layout. a huge amount of time has gone into this, so you better enjoy it. :) Also the music on the video has disabled itself already, but who cares.

Introducing THE FORCE this a B&M Hyper themed around a Police car, its up to you the rider to get to the bottom of some illegal goings on, mainly street racers, its up to you to send their illegal asses to jail!

This coaster stands at 212ft tall and contains 1 inversion.

Shot0008-1.jpg

Shot0010-1.jpg

Shot0009-1.jpg

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qJO4gzc-tM[/youtube]

Josh73

Giga Poster

I really like your cars, CP10, it was a very good coaster. The brake was very strong... Good luck!