What's new

Most rides you've ever had on one attraction in a day?

I can't get anywhere near some of these numbers, but the most in one day were Megafobia @ Oakwood, Thunderhead @ Dollywood and Big Thunder Mountain @ DLP
All three times were helped by low attendance and great ride staff.
When you can get the timing right for a park visit with 'ok' weather and low attendance, it really is amazing to ride and re-ride again, again and again...

I've never really been on a proper ERT session, but have visited some of the parks on really quiet days;
  • Troy - 15 times (2015)
  • Hyperspace Mountain (Hong Kong) - 12 times (2019)
  • Big Grizzly Mountain Runaway Mine Cars - 11 times (2019)
  • Hals-über-Kopf - 10 times (2022)
  • Katun - 9 times (2009)
  • Insane Speed - 8 times (2019)
  • Hair Raiser - 8 times (2019)
  • Troy - 8 times (2021)
And then there's a higher number of rides that I've done 7 times or less in a single day. All of the above were reached on days when the parks were quiet enough to allow walk-ons (sometimes I could even ride a few times in a row without leaving my seat - but that really depends on if the operators allow you to do that).
Been a couple of years since I last posted in here. Not much has changed, but I managed to grab 15 rides on a rainy October 2022 Saturday on Wildfire in Kolmarden and 14 on a rainy November weekday on Taron.

Kolmarden is not particularly surprising, as Wildfire never gets super long queues, but I managed to hit a bit of a jackpot with getting Phantasialand this quiet last year. It was their lowest season and the weather forecast was pretty awful ,but we managed to luck out as there was only a brief shower in the early afternoon, but otherwise it stayed dry, even if it was mostly an overcast.

The most I ever did on a single ride in one day was 32 laps on Goliath at Six Flags Magic Mountain. This was back when it was new, and I can't remember how I was able to get so many rides. But I was getting a bit dizzy by then (when Goliath was new many people greyed out in the helix, as did I) and I had to quit. One time I got 12 rides on Skyrush, but I had to quit because my legs were getting sore (this was before they changed the lap bars out).
I doubt I could do 32 consecutive rides on too many coasters these days, as I was a lot younger when Goliath opened. Though I did get ten rides on Skyrush this past September, which was a bit easier due to the new lap bars. But Skyrush is my #1 coaster so try to ride it as much as I can when I get the chance.

I had Goliath in Walibi Holland all to myself and some other guy about 5 years ago on a rainy morning.

One hour of that thing in the back row, and my upper legs were beaten up pretty bad. I guess that would be around 15 laps.

It may not be quite a hyper, but it delivers the negatives.

My number for The Mummy in Universal Hollywood is probably up there too, when I spent the entire day walking between it and the Jurassic Park ride on a day with basically no lines in spring 2009.

My most rides were on Taron during Wintertraum a few years back. I had 13 rides in total, and 6 rides already 30 minutes after park opening. It was a very quiet day and I could even have many more rides.

Hi guys. Often when at a theme park, you'll find an attraction you really like and want to reride it. Sometimes, you might even be inclined to ride it over and over. You might ride it as many times as you can hack, or as many times as you're able to queue for it for. So my question to you today is; what is the highest number of rides you've ever had on one attraction in a single day?

I'll get the ball rolling with my answer.

My current record is 6 rides on Silver Star at Europa Park, and this was set very recently, on 29th April 2022.

For some idea of previous record holders, here's my top 3:
  1. Silver Star at Europa Park - 6 rides - 29th April 2022
  2. The Swarm at Thorpe Park - 5 rides - 7th September 2021
  3. Megafobia at Oakwood Theme Park - 4 rides - 26th May 2019
After that, there are a fair amount of attractions tied at 3 rides in 1 day.

But what is your current record for the most rides you've ever had on one attraction in a day?
7 on the goofy roller coaster at disney orlando and 6 on the old joker fireball coaster at sfog

I have a new record: Last Saturday I rode Rutschebanen at Tivoli Gardens 15 times in one day.

1) Rutschebanen - Tivoli Gardens - 15 rides
2) Stealth - Thorpe Park - 13 rides
=3) Revolution - Bobbejaanland - 11 rides
=3) Saw - The Ride - Thorpe Park - 11 rides