What's new

Most New Credits in One Year?

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
My max was back in 2010 - I was able to net 63 creds between two trips that visited a total of 14 parks. Last year was a close second - I picked up 61 creds in 2017.

Youngster Joey

Strata Poster
2013 for me. I count 67 new creds (though there's a few parks I can't remember exactly what year i visited so this is just the ones i know for sure)

Peet

Giga Poster
My best year so far was 2017 with 31 new creds. I'm hoping to edge that this year as I'm already on 21 with a couple more trips to come.
stats.JPG

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
I've sorted all the years out now. Here are the top ten years:
Count Year.jpg
Those are all new creds in each year, obviously, not just number of coasters ridden. 2018 will push at least two of those out later. I can't see that top 5 ever moving now though.

MestnyiGeroi

Giga Poster
I've sorted all the years out now. Here are the top ten years:
View attachment 3122
Those are all new creds in each year, obviously, not just number of coasters ridden. 2018 will push at least two of those out later. I can't see that top 5 ever moving now though.
I was waiting for you to chime in. Knew I couldn’t possibly be the only to get over 200 in a year (that said, I haven’t done it yet, which is a crucial distinction — just looks like what I may be heading for).

Howie

Donkey in a hat
^That coaster is much larger and scarier than the picture implies. Proper thrill ride it was. Snakey McSnake took no prisoners, man.

GuyWithAStick

Captain Basic
Oh, now you call them family creds after you've done them. Past you would like a nice chat, then.

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk

CookieCoasters

Giga Poster
In 2016 I got +142 which is my most so far. Like a number of people here, a significant proportion (96) were on a big America road trip in the summer. Then also some in Florida and a few dotted about Europe.

Much to my surprise, I’ll probably beat that this year, which I certainly did not expect at the beginning of the year. I’m currently on 135, and there’s definitely more than a +7 still planned. They’ve been more spreadout amongst a variety of different trips than in 2016, with my American summer trip only accounting for 48 of this year’s current total. The quality so far hasn’t been as good as 2016 though, as I’ve been doing a lot of cleaning up in Europe and squeezing in lots of little stops in general that I might not have bothered with other years. Safe to say I’m feeling extremely whore-ish this year.

Pear

Strata Poster
Pulled off 143 this year (beat you by 1 @CookieCoasters ;))!

I whored every single alpine coaster in the Piegon Forge/Gatlinburg area and got a lot of new credits in Sweden/Denmark and quite a few in the US as well!

SilverArrow

Certified Ride Geek
So this year I've done 210 new coasters so far, going from 208 to 418 so I have more than doubled my entire cred count in a year, which is quite frankly ridiculous!

Hoping I can add a few more but I'm still super pleased with what I've done! The East USA roadtrip helped a lot!

Last edited:

Matt N

CF Legend
My best year was actually this year, with my coaster count going up by 17! 2016 is probably in second, with my coaster count increasing by 13!

Last edited: