What's new

Most Aesthetically Pleasing Coaster

Snoo

The Legend
Too bad it's an SLC. :p

Ravine Flyer II is quite beautiful set against the Lake Erie skyline + the way it flows + how it goes up and down the ravine.

Basically, sex.

p21597.jpg

Ben

CF Legend
They don't just have Flyers... they have THE Flyers. The craziest, maddest, most awesome flat ride EVER...

Jer

Strata Poster
SnooSnoo said:
Wait.. Knoebels has Flyers??? WHAT!!!! I'm saddened now.

Dude you've been there, how did you not notice them? They're right near the looper.

Snoo

The Legend
Well.. when you have Phoenix right down the street.. you don't really see it behind the giant waste of space that is Flying Turns.

cp23

Mega Poster
I think there are many great looking coasters out there. Among my favourites are:

-Nemesis (best looking coaster in the UK in my opinion)
-Black Mamba (rivals, perhaps even beats, Nemesis)
-Blue Fire (looks stunning, great looking trains too, and I hear EP may even be adding more theming!)
- The Ultimate (I know you can't see much of it from the park but it does look fantastic snaking through the forest)

T0M

Hyper Poster
Jubilee Odyssey as well. You can see it from miles away on your approach to Fantasy Island, quite rare for a roller coaster in this country.

ava1enzue1a

Mega Poster
This is difficult, so many decisions! I love the look of roller coasters in general, but the ambiance of Titan @ SFOT has always particularly stood out for me, with its elegant looking, curving track. It's like SFMM's Goliath but out in the open, PLUS with an extra helix thrown in.

Also, this murky shot of the ride really sets a mood...

1jv6j4ak3b8163c1ed000j.jpg