Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Americano

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Other

Votes: 5 18.5%

• Total voters
Clearly I have an interest in people's beverage choices, so stemming off my other topic, I was wondering what kind of drink you guys start your morning off with. Coffee? Latte? Tea? Mocha? Nothing at all? Which is your coffee shop of choice?

I try to get a latte, either iced or hot depending on the weather, before I start my day. Obviously from Tim Horton's because Canada.

NeoXIII

Best Newcomer 2016
It's usually a cup of instant coffee in the office for me, but since that stuff is rather meh I bring my own cafetiere in and share a full one with coworkers.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Until about 6 months ago, I wouldn't have anything other than water. I've since gotten in to coffee, but only the basic filter stuff that gets made in batch at work. Dash of milk, couple of sugars, happy days.

Only have it at work though, can't recall ever having a coffee at home. If I'm out and about, I'm far more likely to pick a chilled/iced coffee of some description.

Will

Strata Poster
I have an instant coffee before I leave the house and then two from the machine during the first hour or so of the working day.
Yay :)

If I'm picking from a coffee shop I'll go with a latte, but they're a bit too high calorie to do often.

peep

CF Legend
Not a fan of tea or coffee. However cold coffee based drinks with a truck load of other flavours and sugar is kinda my addiction.

Snoo

The Legend
Nothing. I hate coffee in general plus I never feel the need to drink anything outside of water or orange juice after waking up. Plus I'm always perky anyway after waking up so I never feel the need for any sort of pick-me-up.

mouse

Giga Poster
Black coffee if it's early in the morning, or any kind of white coffee if it's later in the day.

Smithy

Strata Poster
Having to stay away from caffeine so whereas it used to be a sachet mocha or latte, it's now either a decaf tea in winter or, lately, some sort of green tea.

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
I'll make myself a latte before work and I usually have a second cup later in the day, like so:

If I'm doing something out of the ordinary, such as anything out of town, I'll settle for what's available. Oh...Tim Horton's is better than Starbucks.

caffeine_demon

Strata Poster
I'm awkward, I start the day with a good strong americano, followed by a double machiatto or espresso (home made of course!)

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Oh my God I miss those!

I got in to those while I was in China, and have been gutted to realise they just don't seem to exist in the UK. You can get those 'small' cup ones with the tin foil lids, but never seen a proper 500ml bottle. Shame really, as I rather liked them.