What's new

Milk (Downaload Nao page 4)

Jer

Strata Poster
okay lets stop with the childish spamming for an update. I want to star and say im glad i have so much feed back on this ride, it's giving me the motivation I need to finish it. Also I havent been able to get on for a while (Friends, work, etc.) so I only have a few supposrt done. This is what I have. I have however been working on the cartexture in my school graphics class

milkv2090316181639000k.png

milkv2090316181703001.png

milkv2090316181715002.png

Xpress

Strata Poster
Graphics class? Hmm, I'm learning photoshop in computer class (well, I'm not learning it, but rather just using it :roll: )- does that count as a graphics class? And lets see dis bitchn cartexture :D

Slash

Giga Poster
^ No, graphics is COMPLETELY different.

Try drawing in Isometric, 3rd Angle Orthographic and Oblique.

Also try Crating, 2 Point Perspective and 1 Point Perspective.

I take it Jer, you had free time and started making the cartexture in graphics? Am I right?

Xpress

Strata Poster
And meanwhile I get to showoff in computer class...

Well, lets see this amazing awsome spectacular thing :)

Jer

Strata Poster
^Paitence is a virtue, you will not see it until the ride is finished. I'm almost half done with supports.

Jer

Strata Poster
Hey guys sorry this seems gone, but it was on and off for a while. Its finished now, so without further adue I give you MILK! sorry no Cartexture I CBA to finish it.

jermilk.jpg

Download

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
A good coaster there.

Good Points
-The layout was good, if a little short, but I think that was just me
-The pacing was great
-The supports were good
-It was mostly pump and jerk free. However I did feel a couple of jerks on the first hill and the bend on the inside of the first ground hugging corner (the one in the picture above)

Bad Points
-Sadly this coaster just didn't jump out at me as being a stunner
-The brake run just felt odd at the angle that it was at, I'd would have had it steeper
-Some of the transitions didn't feel natural enough, ie. they didn't seem to flow all that well

Overall, a good coaster. It didn't feel that special, which is a shame because there wasn't that much wrong with it. A bit more reworking of some the jerks and transitions would make the ride nicer, but unfortunately I don't think it would stand out from the crowd.

Oh man, it sounds like I'm slating your ride to pieces, I'm not, it was good, just nothing, well... special.

6/10.