What's new

Milk (Downaload Nao page 4)

A

Anonymous

If you really want to keep this coaster as close to reality, then I would suggest you to scrap that pre-lift bit and start right out of the station.

But I have to say that this coaster looks really nice, and if you fix all banking and make it really nice and smooth, then this have great potential.

Jer

Strata Poster
^ Great idea infact here are screens of a revisted version from the station to lift, lower station as well. I also removed the helix.

^^ And yeas I took a lot of inspiration form Mega-lite layouts.

milk090304222543001.png

porbably not gunna work, but 3 trains would make it a capacity monster. The length of the track would make it perfect for 2 trains if I cant get 3 to work w/o stacking.

milk090304222533000.png

Straight from the now lower station.

A

Anonymous

^ Sweet, looks way better that way.

3 trains are definitely too much for that track, the only way you could run with 3 trains is if you would have a MCBR, but since you don't then I would suggest reducing it to 2 (just like any other Intamin Mega).

Keep up the great work!!

Jer

Strata Poster
I made a Logo,

The cow shows up on the trian texure I made ^____^

got the cow form google images and the font form dafont.com. I didn't feel like being creative w/ the cow.

milklogo.jpg

Slash

Giga Poster
Jer said:

That is one of the cleverest elements ever! Thank you for being different.

I'm glad you sorted out the lats, I thought there was something fishy about it.

This looks great, the logo made me lol and I just love it.

Can't wait for it to be finished.

Jer

Strata Poster
alirght guys, I made 2 cartextures, I want your help choosing one so. texture A or B?

milkv2090307224030000.png

A

milkv2090307224046001.png

B

I'm glad you guys are excited for my ride.

A

Anonymous

I really like the blue colour, but I like the design white train better.

Slash

Giga Poster
If you centre the B train more then that one, because the cow seems to be slightly to the right (left if your sitting in the train)

Ollie

CF Legend
Train B. But centre the logo on the front as like Slash said it's going off to the right slightly.

Also put a cow on each of the seats again on train B as I like that idea. :)

Xpress

Strata Poster
COWZ = WIN

But milk is better for you.

Then again, without the cow, we get no milk.

The cow it is :)

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
Color is better in A, design is better in B. The cow is pretty sweet looking too.

An idea is you could put MI on the left seat, and LK on the right seat...

Jer

Strata Poster
Blaze said:
B, but centre it, add MILK to the seats, and change it to the blue of A.

Thanks for al;l your suggestions/opinions I like yours the best blaze. I'll get to work on it tomorrow.