What's new

Milestones in Your Counts

Jer

Strata Poster
I have 40 at 19, If I wasn't afraid of coasters for 11yrs of my life I'm sure it would've been bigger by now.

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Re: Uhh

Roody Poo said:
furie said:
jjjjustin12 said:
s15c said:
I'm only at 35 coasters, but at age thirteen, I think that's not half bad.
I'm at 62 and I'm only 12! :p The roller coasters at seaside count, right?

LOL!

Maxi-Minor_Furie hit 35 aged 4 :p I think Minor_Furie cleared 150 before he was 13 ;)
Well I passed 400 before I hit 13 ;)

PMSL!

Yeah, but there are barely that many coasters in our country my little friend :lol:

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
Re: Uhh

Roody Poo said:
Well I passed 400 before I hit 13 ;)
Says the kid who doesn't care about his count. :p
You were still at 400 when you turned 13 & didn't pass 400 until we went to Florida in November. :wink:
And his 400th was Crossbow at Bowcraft (for the record).

A

Anonymous

To many. last count was well over 672. Almost half of my rides are defunct.

theRock-steel

Mega Poster
My first was before most of you were born.
I don't remember which was my #100 either.
If we only count just a few racers as being 2 different rides, Arkansas Twister was #200.
The one in the same park just after that, X-Coaster, was much better though.

Mysterious Sue

Strata Poster
Bored at work and just worked out that my 50th coaster was depressingly, Wild Cat at Southport!

The 90th should be the new Odysseus at Toverland, and my 100th should be, fingers crossed, my first ride of Mirabilandia. Guess I should post this in the Italy topic too :D

10WaTT

Hyper Poster
I planned for Tornado at Sarkanniemi to be my 100th but due to messing up my count it ended up being their kiddie coaster called Vauhtimato (Caterpillar oval).

My 150th is Clone Zone at The Milky Way Adventure Park (an indoor powered batflyer, which is pretty good considering it's for kids).

So hopefully I'll be able to get a big 200th instead of kiddy rides! :)

Lofty

CF Legend
^ Ha. The name changed and the comment was pretty funny.

Hopefully I'm going to make my 100th Goliath at Walibi. I'm on like 98 or so now. So hopefully, just hopefully, if it's working, it's going to be my 100th <3

Treeis

Mega Poster
Man...I havn't even hit 50. Im sure if I went to legoland or paultons park I would acheive that target, but I cant see any of those coasters being a good milestone...

Ooh! Maybe I could have my 50th on the Ultimate! It would take alot of convincing to get my family to go there...

Nic

Strata Poster
Treeis said:
Man...I havn't even hit 50. Im sure if I went to legoland or paultons park I would acheive that target, but I cant see any of those coasters being a good milestone...

Cobra at Paulton's is awesome.

Treeis said:
Ooh! Maybe I could have my 50th on the Ultimate! It would take alot of convincing to get my family to go there...

My 50th should've been T'Ultimate, but it actually ended up being the spinny Wild Mouse instead.

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
Ben said:
Um, I'll be getting my 500th pretty soon
Same here. Probably not in England or Italy, but either Texas or Wisconsin for sure.

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
Never considered it to be a competition tbh & I'll always be missing all those Big Apple, Dragon, Go Gator & kiddie ovals you've ridden. :wink:

Mysterious Sue

Strata Poster
gavin said:
Over-Optimistic Sue said:
The 90th should be the new Odysseus at Toverland

It's opening in 2012, dear.

Bollocks so it is *facepalm* - there was me thinking that's why we're going!
Ohh well, I think it's all changed now anyway - reckon I'm reaching 100 before the Italy live.