What's new

Milestones in Your Counts

Gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
I said:
300 - Zipper Dipper, Blackpool Pleasure Beach

400 - Coming soon, but no idea what it will be. I'm not going to plan anything around it. I'll work it out well after the fact when I'm filling in my coaster count on here.

Time for a bump.

When we were on the USA Live we were working it out and I thought that my 400th was Racer at King's Island, but I've since realised I'd missed out a park somewhere when we were working it out, so:

400 - Hydra, Dorney Park
500 - Tom Y Jerry, Parque Warner Madrid

Gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
^You'll be pleased to know that Parque de Attriciones SPITED me though, so I didn't get to ride Abismo, which I was really, really looking forward to

Stupid **** ing rides were supposed to be open until 10pm, according to the website, but they're LIARS. They just decided to operate a few crappy flats and kiddy rides that evening and **** all else.

herbinator

Mega Poster
15 was Stealth yesterday. I see it as I milestone for me as I'm very scared of heights and I have chickened out multiple times! :lol:

bezzzzzer

Hyper Poster
My 100th was SheiKra, which was brand new at the time so that was pretty awesome. My 200th was Knightmare, so that was a bit gutting.

I'm now currently on 220, so a while before the next one..

Rush

Giga Poster
Depending on whether I get to Paultons early next year, my 100th should be something in Florida providing I get on all the "credits" and if it is, it'll be something at Busch seeing as that's where most of them are going to come from. :)

I've been stuck in the 80s for a couple of seasons now, so new coasters = yay!

s15c

Mega Poster
Uhh

Took a bit of thinking, but I got the list.

1st- Trail Blazer. Lousy ride but a great starting point.

25th- Well, at first I thought it was Kingda Ka, which I thought was pretty cool. Then I clicked on the Cedar Point link to make sure I hadn't forgotten anything (because of all the low quality junk there). Of course, I forgot Magnum XL-200. That put me back to Nitro. And if you count log flumes as coasters, that puts my 25th back to Ghost Rider, and adds on two coasters to my count. I'm only at 35 coasters, but at age thirteen, I think that's not half bad.

Aww. Just realized that Lightning Racer counts twice. Well, with log flumes counting I'm at Kingda Ka (pleasepleasepleaseplease). Without log flumes counting... Pony Express. Blargh.

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Re: Uhh

jjjjustin12 said:
s15c said:
I'm only at 35 coasters, but at age thirteen, I think that's not half bad.
I'm at 62 and I'm only 12! :p The roller coasters at seaside count, right?

LOL!

Maxi-Minor_Furie hit 35 aged 4 :p I think Minor_Furie cleared 150 before he was 13 ;)