What's new

MARCH 15th- UPDATE!

Once that old hotel started getting dissed, I just totally deleted it and started on a new hotel. This one is a Holiday Inn, and I hope you guys like it more than the last one.

HOTEL.jpg

HOTEL2.jpg

R12.jpg

noda.jpg

4.jpg

Definitely your best one yet. Looks pretty nice.

And btw, if you're using the workbench I sent you, there's roadway lines on there you can use instead of the wood pieces if you want something flatter.

OMG it's my best one yet? How thrilling! I looked at a picture of some Holiday Inns around here and most of them look similar to that, so I just copied it and I'm glad it turned out pretty decent. There's something I don't like about the front, though.

Also, there are roadway lines? I'll have to look harder for those.

Erol, that's definitely not how I ever pictured my park being described, but I kind of like it!

A big, floppy, donkey dick of a park. Has a nice ring to it :p .

Thanks for the nice comments, Erol and Arly.

Looking very nice Tay. Better than I could do on RCT2. ;)
I would like to see more foliage around the car park though.
Keep up the good work. :p

Yea that new Holiday inn's better than the 1st one.
Will be watching this develop, very closely, :lol:

I dunno, I thought of the roads near Cedar Point and they're all very hotel-y so I figured I should just throw in a few extra hotels to give it a fab touch instead of just going straight to the park.

I should have an update sometime later today or tomorrow, though I don't know what I'm gonna do next. I think I might just start on the park and then come back to that road later.

LiveForTheLaunch said:
Erol, that's definitely not how I ever pictured my park being described, but I kind of like it!

A big, floppy, donkey dick of a park. Has a nice ring to it :p .

Thanks for the nice comments, Erol and Arly.

This definitely made me chuckle. lol

Taylor, I must say I am in LOVE with that hotel. It is absolutely fantastic! I would agree, its your best one yet.

Keep up the great work. When are we gonna see some rides though...

PS. I still have your orange earrings... haha

Lmfao, I MISS MY ORANGEYS. I'll get them back eventually though, I mean, I don't cry myself to sleep over them, haha.

I dunno when you'll see coasters. I just started the road to the park, with a McDonalds and stuff, so you'll see one in time.

I don't think it was the balcony doors that bothered me. Actually, I don't even know what you're talking about, but I still respect your opinion. I wish you'd explain it better, though.

Thanks for the compliment. Means a lot coming from you, Steve! :p

I'm surprised nobody has commented on the lack of doors on the front of the hotel. I messed up, and the doors don't line up as the front of the hotel isn't in the right position, as it takes up half a square instead of a full square. I'm not about to fix that, and I shouldn't have even mentioned it as nobody even noticed!

I'm working on a McDonalds right now, and then I'll get back to this hotel area later.

I still don't see what you're getting at, so if I still don't understand, it must been it's not that noticeable, and therefore, not really worth fixing.

I still appreciate your input, as I try to fix most things that people have beef with, but I think I'm pretty satisfied with this hotel.

Noo, it's not un-noticeable to me because I built it; I can admit fault in my work, but I did that on purpose. It was looking a bit too repetitive, so I decided to change it up. I mean, if it bothers you that much I could go back and change it.

In fact, I will.

Nobody else noticed it though :p .

Okay, a few new screens now. I know I double posted but here they are:

This one is for Steve!

SCR5-1.jpg

This is the front of the McDonalds, not sure I like it, though. This is the road that's going to lead to the park eventually.

SCR6.jpg

Overview:

SCR8-1.jpg

I need something to put in between the Holiday Inn and the road though, because it looks bare and annoying.

Honestly, I would've kept the zig-zag, and just put the zig-zag on both sides. As it is now...it looks a bit odd with having a full window on one side and two half windows on the other side of the facade. Hotel rooms generally only have a single full window on one side of the door anyways.

They actually both have one full window and one half window, it's just the angle that the screenshot was taken at that makes it look like two half windows.

I think I'll add a drive through to the McDonalds. I was considering that anyway.

That looks so kool!

I hope the park is as impressive as the surroundings.

The Mac donalds looks good to, but like UC said. No drive though?

That looks so kool!

I hope the park is as impressive as the surroundings.

The Mac donalds looks good to, but like UC said. No drive though?

Thanks dudee!

Just to let you and Steve know, there is a drive through now. I added one the other day, but you can't see it yet because it's at the back of the McDonalds, and I only showed you the front.

I don't expect I'll have an update until Monday or Tuesday.