What's new

Longest line/wait?

CMonster

Giga Poster
Not sure if this quite counts, but on Friday I waited seven hours for Cheetah Hunt.

I got to the park at 7:30, gates opened at 9:30, and the ride was delayed until around 2. :lol:

Worth it though, we were in the second train out of the station! (only because they loaded them backwards.) :cwm10:

ZenakuShi

Roller Poster
Hmmm.... 2.5 hours for th13teen (dragged on by friends who had never been on the oh so amazing worlds first) and 3 hours for Kingda Ka on its opening day

D1993

Hyper Poster
once i waited for 4 hrs for kingda ka. it was an extremely hot day and after 3 hrs the dam ride broke down. freaking intamin they cant make anything bloody work properly. then about 30 minutes later it was up and running but by the time i got up to the station i had been waiting 4 hrs.

D1993

Hyper Poster
dropthefloor93 said:
8 Hours for Kingda Ka on a class trip. We couldnt get flashpass and the ride kept breaking down. Stupid Intamin.

WHAT?!?!?!?!
EIGHT HOURS?!

thats absolutely ridiculous! i thought my 4 hour wait was bad haha.
seriously this is why at the end of the day i will always regard B&M as the better manufacturer.
still cant beleive you had to wait that long :S

silenthillXD

Hyper Poster
I think the longest I have waited for was 90 mins for nemesis inferno at thorpe. Although, I have waited for air a similar length of time then when i got on it it broke down just after we were positioned into the flying position. That wasn't fun, but atleast we got a free fastpass out of it!