What's new

Little Britain or The League of Gentlemen?

Which is FUNNIER?

• Little Britain

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The League Of Gentlemen

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
A

Anonymous

well i don't know if you people have seen the league of gentlemen but it is a far superior sketch show to little britain and i just want to hear peoples thaughts.....

Ben

CF Legend
Reece Shearsmith for The League of was in The Producers when I saw it, (had to slot that in).

TBH, both of them kind of suck now. Little Britain was great for one season, now it sucks.

And League has never appealed to me. I never really found it funny.

Richie

Hyper Poster
I hate little britain and never even heard of the other show.

Spoons and Green Wing rule the most out of comedy sketchs... oh and Catherine Tate!

that guy

Roller Poster
little britain has it's occasional good sketches but league of gentleman has quite a few good sketches in every show. it gets my vote just for the tubbs and edward sketch where they capture 2 construction workers, or whatever they are, and perform some kind of freaky tribal dance around them

Sam

Giga Poster
go on son go out n score me sum fakin skunk innit.

Little Britain. League of Gentlemen has never appealed to me.... and Little Britain, although repetitive is just great.

Macrae

Roller Poster
Well, I despise Little Britain, and always have done. It's the same every episode. The characters, are painful, and the catchphrases including...

'Yeah I Know'
'Eh Eh Ehhhhh' and
'Im the only gay in the villiage'

are incredibly irritating.

League Of Gentlemen on the other hand, even though iv'e only seen the first series, is comedy brilliance. and at least its got a half decent story going through it. Rather than just random sketches.

So yeah, League Of Gentlemen

A

Anonymous

the league is the beef i've seen all the series' and the movie and everything else i've watched about 5 episodes of little britain and i was appaulled it was absolute bull**** it can go lick the ball of a donkey.

A

Anonymous

i say little britain because it is diffrent to other shows, but some parts are rather sick.

Dave

CF Legend
League of Gentlemen are far better!

Little Britain is basically relying on people laughing at the repetition of jokes, as the 3 series have relied on the same characters really to hold it through, they also jump one from one sketch to another.

On the other hand the League of Gentlemen are clever, as they use all kinds of Dark Humour, and they pull it off well. 3 series which are all very different, some famous characters die and some carry on but in a different way. Also the repetition in some characters works because they aren't annoying!

Macrae

Roller Poster
i say little britain because it is diffrent to other shows

How really is it different?, it's just a bunch of sketches thrown together, it's hardly original. For the past three series it's mainly been based around the same characters performing very samey sketches.

League of Gentlemen on the flipside is very different, with every series having a weird story running through it, and like Lord kotowa said, it's dark humour is performed brilliantly.

Harvey

Hyper Poster
Litte Britain is absoloute tosh, its just not funny - just a bunch of nob heads dancing around with a couple of one liners.

The League of Gentlemen, now THAT is funny, its witty, dark and pretty clever - with just the right dose of sexual humour thrown in, a perfect mix!

Filmed just 15 minutes drive up the road from me too! On't moors.

A

Anonymous

lil britain get my vote all the way, its soo funny and far better then The League Of Gentlemen

Dave

CF Legend
I think all fairness you can tell who likes senless humour and good humour.

As the people who are not very good with witty gags, and catching on puns like shows like Little Britain as its all very visual, and relies on it mainly for its jokes.

While the League of Gentlemen uses clever witty remarks, innuendo's, puns, every style of comedy writing that is clever. With the odd visual gag thrown in ;)

Kat

Mega Poster
I cant stand little britain.
League of gentleman gets my vote completley. Just my kind of humour. I was obsessed with it when it first came out and I still am as I have videos of it :lol:

dc006f5086

Roller Poster
I went with Little Britain. I like the League of Gentlemen but I prefer the stupidness of little britain. "Yeah I know". :lol: