What's new

Liseberg | Helix | Mack Megacoaster

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
This is straight up next level. I've seen some pursuit footage from various motorsports - Formula Drift and NASCAR in particular, but this is incredible.

zazobo

Hyper Poster
Was at the park last weekend, Helix was riding like **** off a shovel. The ejector was insane. Muuuch stronger than when I rode it for the first time a couple of years ago.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
This looks to be the same video Liseberg shared on their official channel a few weeks back, but with some additional stabilisation and different colour processing.

Still absolutely wonderful though.

GregBoxall

Roller Poster
This looks to be the same video Liseberg shared on their official channel a few weeks back, but with some additional stabilisation and different colour processing.

Still absolutely wonderful though.

There's also one for Valkyria on his channel, can't wait to see what he'll do next.

JoshC.

Strata Poster
Video is from the guy who filmed it. Couple of details about how long it took to film in the comments:

The first 5-6 flights was mostly figuring out what lines to take and trying stuff to see what looked nice on video. So after we had decided on a route it actually only took about three attempts to nail it, but I began to know the track really well by then.

I got a really nice onetake on flight 9, but it was cloudy so we kept filming throughout the day. This was the 16th or 17th flight.