What's new

Liseberg 2011 - AtmosFear!! (Report posted)

You will get the verdict of this ride in about 2 days, since I have just got the word that we are welcomed for the press event for Atmosfear :)

So if anyone have any intelligent questions they want asked to the Liseberg management, then let me know (Wednesday morning at the latest) and I'll try to get them answered!!

That's great news loefet! :) I can't think of any questions right now, well except for why they chose to have a none rotating car. I hope you have a good time :--D

^ Thanks, I really hope that they are kind enough to open all the coasters like they have the last few times I have gone...

Good question, some other thing depending on how it rides is why they brake it so much and not use the visual effects of hitting the roof like the released POVs have showed.

^Indeed, I forgot that one. That's the two obvious questions. I'll let you know if I come up with more!

Edit: Haha! Fast thinking :p It would be interesting to hear what they plan on doing with Höjdskräcken as well, now when they got a taller more impressive drop tower!

^ LOL, the questions you asked are the same that I got from another forum that I asked for questions on :p
Also it seems like Atmosfear will indeed be the tallest drop tower in Europe, sinc the ride height on Huracan Condor is only 86 meters where as this one is 90...

^PA will still sell HC as the tallest multidrop ride in the world :p

Sure AtmosFEAR looks imposing, but I want to read a proper review from you, loefet. Wasn't the ride supposed to open today?

Why are the brakes placed so high-up on this ride? It looks like the ride almost stops halfway down whereas most Intamin rides tend to brake about 15-20 m from the ground.