What's new

Linnanmäki | Taiga | Intamin LSM Launch Coaster

oriolat2

^That is a weird weather policy, not letting anyone ride in front during rainy weather. Aren't other riders going to be hit by the rain drops anyway?

I recall Taron operating no matter what in temperatures around or even below 0º C.

Lunatic

^That is a weird weather policy, not letting anyone ride in front during rainy weather. Aren't other riders going to be hit by the rain drops anyway?

I recall Taron operating no matter what in temperatures around or even below 0º C.
Yeah, it surprised me as well. Of course the reason behind it could've been something else than weather related, but to me it looked liked it as they let people ride the front seat again when the rain stopped. I just thought it's because the accelerations in rain would've been uncomfortable for front seat riders but I'm not sure.

bob_3_

Yeah Taron was specifically designed to be able to run year round, with it's lowest temperature being -10*C.

Yeah Taron was specifically designed to be able to run year round, with it's lowest temperature being -10*C.
That 2nd launch waterfall hits the front left seat hard enough in summer, at Wintertraum I actually turn my face away at that point!!! Strange not letting anybody ride in the front though.