What's new

Last 5 Coasters?

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
reddude333 said:
Mean Streak with no trims? Wow, didn't think I would ever hear that. You are a lucky man haha. Still a killer rough ride imo...and I like rough rides ;-)
The miraculous joy of visiting Cedar Point when it's cold and rainy. Trains are running slow enough, so no worries about trims. Mantis and Mean Streak were both great without the trims, Mean Streak especially after the lengthier rehab it received during the last offseason.

Intricks

Strata Poster
Lightning Racer - Hersheypark
Wildcat - Hershey
Storm Runner - Hershey
Trailblazer - Hershey
Great Bear - Hmm...forgot where this one was at ;) :lol:

silenthillXD

Hyper Poster
Ok, let me think. With re-rides

1. Nemesis (In the dark)
2. Nemesis (In the dark)
3. Nemesis (In the dark)
4. Nemesis (In the dark)
5. Nemesis (In the dark)

(See a pattern there?) To be honest you can't blame me, it was during the fireworks, everyone had vacated to go watch the fireworks and I had spent all of the day before then over in x sector reriding oblivion for the one millionth time! Oh and riding rita and thirteen too.

If not including rerides it would be

1.Nemesis
2.Air
3.Oblivion
4.Rita
5.Thirteen

Not really a bad list when it includes my no 1, 2, 7, 8 and 10 favourite rides. For those interested 1 is oblivion,2 is nemesis, 7 is thirteen, 8 is rita and 10 is air.

TilenB

Strata Poster
New list!

1. Wilde Maus, Prater
2. Volare (urgh)
3. Super-8erbahn
4. Dizzy Mouse
5. iSpeed, Mirabilandia

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
A rather uninteresting set from me unfortunately:

1. Santa Monica West Coaster (Pacific Park)
2. Silver Bullet (Knotts Berry Farm)
3. Xcelerator (Knotts Berry Farm)
4. Ghostrider (Knotts Berry Farm)
5. Pony Express (Knotts Berry Farm)

Wild, right?

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
5, Spacely's Sprocket Rockets - Six Flags Great America (with Hixee)
4, Little Dipper - Six Flags Great America (with Hixee)
3, Coastersaurus - Legoland Florida
2, LEGO TECHNIC Test Track - Legoland Florida
1, Flying School - Legoland Florida

What a way to end 2012! :lol:

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Wow, you managed to get onto Test Track? You're one of the few who have managed to actually get on it. It always seemed to have 3 hour queues over here, or was shut.

Does it still have the greenhouses over the cars though? They helped push the loading times up to about three minutes per car :roll:

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
Don't know what "the greenhouses over the cars" are, so I'm guessing not. I'll be posting the POV of it later this week. I'm holding off a bit since I just posted the one at Legoland California a few days ago.

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
ECG said:
Don't know what "the greenhouses over the cars" are, so I'm guessing not.

Yeah, you'd know :lol:

11046_1236700031299_2560575_n.jpg

They had to put you in the car with the greenhouse open, lock the restraints in the car, then close the greenhouse lid and lock bolts on the lid before dispatch.

I don't know what operations were like in Florida with the standard cars, but it was "medium-slow" in Windsor prior to this. I reckon after they added the lids there, it was down to a couple of hundred people per hour on the ride. The queues were horrendous and were the absolute slowest moving lines I've ever seen at a park.

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
That's ridiculous. They definitely don't need those in Florida. :wink:

Jason Voorhees

Hyper Poster
furie said:
Wow, you managed to get onto Test Track? You're one of the few who have managed to actually get on it. It always seemed to have 3 hour queues over here, or was shut.

I got on Test Track 5 times. :D