What's new

Kings Island | Banshee | B&M Invert

NAPayne31

Mega Poster
Re: Kings Island | "Unknown" | "Unknown"

Kings island just posted on twitter that everything is ready to "fly" for tomorrow night, not the least bit inconspicuous

2010shaneallen92

Roller Poster

NAPayne31 said:
Kings island just posted on twitter that everything is ready to "fly" for tomorrow night, not the least bit inconspicuous

That's very interesting, I just noticed that too. A shot in the dark, and probably just my personal preference, MAYBE this means "lots of airtime" hahahaha

Error

Strata Poster

I may have to prep my table to be flipped if it's a wingrider.

bmac

Giga Poster

I got all the shiny china on mine, along with doilies.

Antinos

Slut for Spinners

Guys, banshees are technically ghosts, right? That means they can fly, right?

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team

*Checks Avatar*

Yeah, they can fly.

Antinos

Slut for Spinners

They have you all right where they want you!

It's still an inverted coaster named Banshee.

Antinos

Slut for Spinners

^That would be awkward for all of us, yet so awesome.

Youngster Joey

Strata Poster

Watch it be a flyer. We'll all be wrong yet it's still better than having it be a wingrider...

Antinos

Slut for Spinners

^Invert, flyer, or wing coaster; they'll all be good considering that whatever roller coaster they're building is starting on top of a hill and eventually diving down a 60-70 vertical foot slope.

NAPayne31

Mega Poster

I think it'd be hilarious if it's a flyer :D
And actually, now that I think about it, a flyer would be pretty logical other than firehawk being there, the layout given seems to fit really well with a flyer and for one it'd be down right amazing

jolash

Mega Poster

2010shaneallen92 said:
So, kings islands gm just tweeted something about "winging" the announcement tomorrow...

Yeah the KI twitter said the exact same thing a couple days ago. This is all a response to the leaked blueprints to throw people off.

My sources are telling me that the blueprints are legit, Banshee is the name, and invert it will be.

rollermonkey

Strata Poster

I thought Don Helbig had moved to CF corporate? Or am I thinking of something else?

Darren B

Giga Poster

Don't CF already hold the record for tallest Wingrider? It doesn't quite make sense to beat your own record so soon after claiming it, if that was going to be the case surely you would let one hold the record and whilst with the other you would go down a different route, for example instead of height you go for a completely different experience like Say Raptor for instance?

I still expect them to take back the Invert crown.