What's new

King Kong finally opens at Bobbejaanland

What a load of crap. :lol:
I was expecting it to drop and flip but all it did was lift it up blow smoke then put it down.

A huge waste of money and a really boring ride.

I think im gonna have to make a special trip to ride that! Not! I think driving over a speed bump will be more exiting than that! :lol:

Does it have different settings available though? The idea could be pretty good if it could be set on a stronger cycle. I don't know much about the park, and maybe they're great with maintenence, but imagine this when the effects break down.

I strongly suspect that we're not going to be seeing many more of these around, so get it in while you can.

You'd think it would be a bit more thrilling seeing as it is themed as King Kong.

This ride makes King Kong look like an ordinary monkey lol.

And since when did King Kong start breathing out smoke and having red eyes?

Gazza said:
And since when did King Kong start breathing out smoke and having red eyes?
When he got into dope.

Bingo! That's what's going on!!!

Of course! It's not so much a ride, just a way of getting stoned.

You pay to enter the Trip Tram - then Kong lifts you up and gives you the world's biggest blowback! It didn't show the incredible mechanism involved in getting Kong to roll a huge bifta afterwards to refresh! :p

Good news, it seems that King Kong has been operating on a mild setting since it opened.

Taken from Screamscape:-

From what I’ve been told the ‘mild’ ride program running on King Kong is apparently on purpose for now. Just a basic program they installed to get the ride up and running, while Huss is rumored to be working on a more robust action program(s) that will hopefully be installed in the future. I say bring on the Monkey Rage!

this has got to be one of the most unbelieveable rides i have seen from huss , just up and down , side to side :eek:. woww thats really going to bring the crowds in. Huss stick to what you do best , Drop towers and pirate ships!

^Huss drop towers are the worst on the market, bar none.

It seems to me that Huss has lost their balls since introducing the Topple tower (which seemed to get similar responses).

Hopefully the higher setting Huss is working on will be much more...well, thrilling.