What's new

Josh73's 2nd RCT3 Competition!!! Due date extended! (page 4)

Who shall win?

• thekingin64

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • reddude333

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • mouse

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • addy2053

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters

CoasterCrazy

Giga Poster
Re: Josh73's 2nd RCT3 Competition!!! Due date extended! (pag

reddude333 said:
Not to be a downer or anything, but just sounds like you're being a bit lazy about it. I know for a fact it wouldn't take that long to replace the roof. And I would hope you could do at least a bit to fix all of the screwed up terrain. On the positive side, I think the top of the lift and that area is quite nice thanks to trees and smooth terrain.

I do admit, some of the terrain does look a little screwed up! And I'm not lazy, infact the opposite...busy! With the roof...is replacing most of the roofs with "bamboo floors" OK?

My plans:

-Add more texture to my creation, as pokemaniac suggested,
-Add a water feature and a small building to the area below the final turn sequence, with some water jets
-Add some other features in the background as Scw55 suggested
-And a small village
-Add another small coaster and a flat to the area (is that OK?)

Hoping to get some more updates soon.

reddude333

Giga Poster

I've got another one for you:

-Post the rest of your updates for this project in another thread

Otherwise, sounds like good ideas. Making the roofs into floors is okay but I'm sure you can come up with something more eye-pleasing. And I didn't mean to say that you are lazy in everything, just in some of the aspects of this project. Really there are some easy fixes that can make this entire attraction a lot more attractive.

CoasterCrazy

Giga Poster

^Great idea.
I'll just have that forum as a general page for my rct3 creations, rather than clogging up this one!
Easy fixes like...Your placement trick? Please answer in another thread.