What's new

Intimidator 305 - Kings Dominion Giga coaster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Either way.. I really can't say it enough.. I pray to god they do more then they did with MF..

Yeah, if it's similar to Millennium Force aside from the drop/overbank, I will be pissed off. I would hope they would have learned their lesson and will make some more airtime hills or something, with actual GOOD airtime.

^^ I totally agree on that. Instead of having sharp turns and, really only two hills, it should be an airtime ride, moreso than anything

LiveForTheLaunch said:
I would hope they would have learned their lesson

Sorry, but which lesson is that?

Is it the lesson not to build a coaster that is consistently ranked highly by enthusiasts and general public alike?

Yeah, what a huge mistake that one was. :p

Lain said:
LiveForTheLaunch said:
I would hope they would have learned their lesson

Sorry, but which lesson is that?

Is it the lesson not to build a coaster that is consistently ranked highly by enthusiasts and general public alike?

Yeah, what a huge mistake that one was. :p

Nah, she means the lesson where they didn't spend any more than the already ridiculous $25-odd million they already spent on hills the ride doesn't actually need to do what it's designed for!

ibreathesbs said:
Am i the only one interested to see if they use a new train design as well?

To be honest.. why? What would make them change their train design? They have been pretty consistent with the 2 across, sleek looking train.

I hope they keep as is, much like what we see on the Mega-lites.. those trains are just beautiful.

^ Then again, why would B&M change their seating style when it was fine being four across? Changes can be made just to see if they work or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.