Is INfusion worth the hype?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
A

Anonymous

What does everyone really think's about BPB's first new coaster since the PMBO?

Surely it can only be a good thing that a coaster was saved and re-located??

Does it get your goat that BPB are falsly advertising it as the UK's biggest SLC and trying to milk it for a third season running as a new ride???

Is it an unfairly derided ride and great move for BPB?

Or just another unoriginal by the numbers coaster???

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
What hype? I've not seen any of it. They had Vernon Kaye open it, that's hardly hype.

At the end of the day, at least that the Thompson woman saved something from Pleasureland and added to BPB's line up.

It's an OK ride but I'd chose the Nash and PMBO as reasons to go to BPB rather than Infusion.

A

Anonymous

Ian said:
What hype? I've not seen any of it. They had Vernon Kaye open it, that's hardly hype.

At the end of the day, at least that the Thompson woman saved something from Pleasureland and added to BPB's line up.

It's an OK ride but I'd chose the Nash and PMBO as reasons to go to BPB rather than Infusion.

The Sun Newspaper, and one of those silly magazines with jeremy kyle in, both voted it the best coaster in the uk. It is marketed as a 'world first' for the (very tenuious) reason that it is the only SLC that goes over water. BPB's current advertising campaign focuses almost entirely on this ride.

My main reasons for going BPB are the National, Revolution and Wild Mouse.

Ollie

CF Legend
Mine is Valhalla and PMBO. But I know you all think that's silly. :p

I like Infusion. It looks nice and it has some cool water features.
It's also quite smooth for an SLC.

A

Anonymous

Ollie said:
Mine is Valhalla and PMBO. But I know you all think that's silly. :p

I like Infusion. It looks nice and it has some cool water features.
It's also quite smooth for an SLC.

People seem to forget Vahalla has two 85ft drops in total darkness.
By my book, thats reasonably intense and i really enjoyed it myself tbh.
Decent airtime on those drops!

A

Anonymous

This is just one of these points were you just use your brain. Some People have a preference to say its good some will say its ****.

And dose it matter that Jeremy Vile thinks its the best coaster in UK ?

NO IMO it makes no difference what so ever as he is a moron who can't see that he is such a fake.

Yes Valhalla is has good drops

The underlying fact is its all up to personal preference.

caffeine_demon

Strata Poster
What does everyone really think's about BPB's first new coaster since the PMBO?

it's a very so-so ride

Surely it can only be a good thing that a coaster was saved and re-located??

but, there are manhy other coasters more worthy of saving

Does it get your goat that BPB are falsly advertising it as the UK's biggest SLC and trying to milk it for a third season running as a new ride???

absolutely!

Is it an unfairly derided ride and great move for BPB?

it's ok, even "quite good" at the front but no b and m..

mouse, steeplechase, avalanche and pmbo are better

A-Kid

Giga Poster
Infusion is fine for BPB. Not a fantastic ride, but not a bad ride ether. I found it quite fun and was suprized as it was quite smooth.

I haven't really seen it hyped up that much though...

ryan462

Hyper Poster
Its hardly hyped up at all :S

Its the only SLC I have been on and I think it was a smooth and decent ride :)

Can't complain really cause its not over-hyped at all.

elmerfudd

Mega Poster
to be honest, I was quite surprised with Infusion, its better than I thought it would be. Its not the best thing there, with Valhalla, Bling, Nash, PMBO and also Revolution coming before it.

Emmett

Giga Poster
For a moment there I thought it was 2007 again. Seems a bit late for this topic. Sure there was alot of hype when it opened back then but 2 years later its just part of the BPB and most people don't even refer it to the roller coaster which was re-located from Southport.

It was a good coaster for a small park like Pleasureland but its just another averager coaster for BPB.

Rush

Giga Poster
R.I.P Southport Cyclone said:

They're not exactly going to advertise it as 'The Smallest Ride of it's type in the UK.' Of course they're going to exaggerate it because it brings in customers. Most people won't care, I reckon many of their visitors would have never seen Kumali and not heard of JO at all.

I thought it was rather average and pretty rough. Although I would like to try it out again as I don't like judging rides on a single experience.

A

Anonymous

BPB are well known for exagerating there rides and there claims with PMBO being the tallest fastest and steepest in europe. I ask again dose it ****ing matter if there exagerating things. AS far as it matters alot of parks do this to make there park look better thasnm all the rest. plus most of the people that go to BPB don't really care if the stats are faked And alot don't know that Infusion was from southport. Infusion is still therte new ride as there are no new majour rides added thats that part settled.

Please enought of the mono veiw or do you have a grudge against BPB and its people.

SaiyanHajime

CF Legend
To be fair to BPB, if they can get away with hyping up a lame off-the-shelf ride relocated from a local area to the status of "best UK coaster" they are doing something right... Marketing?