What's new

Indiana Beach I All American Triple Loop | Quimera (Dreier Looper) relocation | 2024

oriolat2

Giga Poster
Naaaah. It's just fine. Name me one aesthetically pleasing Schwarzkopf train. I'll wait.

At least the train will stay on track if another bogey bites the dust.
Regular Schwarzkopf looping trains don't look half bad when using a conventional car configuration.

This train, on the other hand, is made of donor parts, like Mindbender used to run at Galaxy Playland, which was very odd as well (in fact, I would even go as far as saying that All-American Triple Looper's train is actually made up from parts of Mindbender's).

I am glad that a park is investing in such a historical piece of coaster history.

SimonProD

Mega Poster
For next year I've planned a trip to do Shockwave and Mindbender - might add Indiana Beach as a detour just to do all three major Schwarzkopf coasters in the States 😁

Steely Dan

Mega Poster
For next year I've planned a trip to do Shockwave and Mindbender - might add Indiana Beach as a detour just to do all three major Schwarzkopf coasters in the States 😁
What, no love for Revolution?

Anyway, a trip to IB also gets you Tig'rr, one of the few remaining original Jet Star models left in the world.

And if you're in northern Indiana, you're also not too far away from SFGAm and Whizzer, one of the last speedracers left.

SimonProD

Mega Poster
What, no love for Revolution?

Anyway, a trip to IB also gets you Tig'rr, one of the few remaining original Jet Star models left in the world.

And if you're in northern Indiana, you're also not too far away from SFGAm and Whizzer, one of the last speedracers left.

I've already planned for "Around Chicago" in `25 - but the Triple Loop is itching me 😁

CanobieFan

Strata Poster
Same, Galaxyland Mind Bender is top 10 worthy to me, so let's see how the slightly smaller version is. (Still mad I missed it at Flamingo by a season, more mad about missing Bullet)

ricklap77

Roller Poster
Same, Galaxyland Mind Bender is top 10 worthy to me, so let's see how the slightly smaller version is. (Still mad I missed it at Flamingo by a season, more mad about missing Bullet)
Yes Mindbender at Galaxyland was good! So powerful! What a shame it wasn't saved.

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
How am I only now seeing that name? Outside of North Korea, I'm struggling to think of a coaster that could be any less American than this one.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
How am I only now seeing that name? Outside of North Korea, I'm struggling to think of a coaster that could be any less American than this one.
Oh yeah, lol, just realised the topic title is miles off!

SimonProD

Mega Poster
Outside of North Korea, I'm struggling to think of a coaster that could be any less American than this one.

Fun Fact: Many Schwarzkopf rides in Germany were sold at the time with "American" theming as in name, flags, colors, etc and many of the gp believed that these must be US made rides 🤣

ricklap77

Roller Poster
Fun Fact: Many Schwarzkopf rides in Germany were sold at the time with "American" theming as in name, flags, colors, etc and many of the gp believed that these must be US made rides 🤣
As a kid, before the internet and becoming en enthusiast, I thought everything came from the US!! I found out I was wrong!