What's new

Ian & Vadge's Challenge - Merlin Flat, Coaster & Bre

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
RESULTS!

Bollocks is the word that springs to mind - the sound on the video is badgered, it's come out all stuttery. That will learn me for using an old tape. Therefore I'm unable to bring you the video :(

Anyway, here are the results!

Legoland
The park was DEAD! We managed to do The Dragon, Spinning Spider, eat an ice cream and the Space Tower ride was closed! Top marks for this one. We left the park after an hour.

CWoA
The park was also DEAD! We did Dragon's Fury, Pink Elephants, ate an ice cream but we did NOT find a broken down ride!

So yeah, we failed! BUT we did decide that if we found two broken down rides at Thorpe then we could redeem ourselves.

Thorpe
Park was quiet, 15-30min queues depending on the ride. We managed Saw (and Inferno, Colossus and Stealth!). Our flat ride was Rocky Express (and Rush). We ate an ice cream. Our broken down rides were Slammer and Saw.

Again, I'm really sorry I can't bring you the video. We had fun making it and I think it was entertaining in parts, just piss-poor excuse for using an old tape.

In conclusion we did FAIL because we couldn't find a breakdown at CWoA. We found two at Thorpe though, so although we didn't accomplish our original mission, we awarded ourselves a small fail.

Was good fun. I may bung the head cleaner through the camcorder and reupload at some point see if that makes any difference.

But yeah, great fun.

Beans

Hyper Poster
It was really good to do the last stage with you two, didn't know results, but at least Thorpe didn't fail.

Ian how come you haven't commented on your exciting end to the day. 55 years young. :lol:
And Nic we must do as we are told and only go out on Friday afternoons, according to the law of Ewan. Epic.
Haven't laughed til I nearly wee'd myself for a long time. Tears down face doesn't make it easy to see going round Inferno.

Oggi Oggi Oggi......