Votes: 0 0.0%
  • not very fit

• Really unfit

• Total voters

Sam

Giga Poster
^ The London to Brighton cycle is a pretty big adomplishment if you can do it.... especially Ditchling Beacon- that is about 3 miles or so steep uphill.

Best of luck!

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Where's "unfit, but not as bad as you'd think"? :lol:

I tend not to exercise due to ongoing back and knee problems, but when I'm called on to actually do something physical, I can manage it.

I'm certainly overweight, but my diet is alright, so I think it helps.

I know last year, racing to Nemesis from Oblivion (running), I out paced and outlasted both Mark and Robbeal! Probably why Rob decided he needed to get in shape! :lol:

I also went out a few weeks back and danced solidly for between 2 and 3 hours (not under the influence of drugs either). So the fitness is there somewhere, I tend to not exercise, but my life isn't sedentary! :)

lakeccrunner

Mega Poster
Right now, I'm in between moderately fit, and super fit...when its not cold out, I was putting in a good 30-40 mile running weeks with long runs on Saturdays...of friend of mine and I, a few months ago, went on a 10 miler at about a 6:50 pace...unfortunately a few weeks later, we were both injured...so I lost a little bit of fitness for a while, but since it has been cold out, I've been going to the YMCA and lifting to build running strength and swimming to get a Cardio workout....

c&r

Mega Poster
Lmao, I'm horrendously unfit. A mixture of ultra bad diet, no exercise and the good old drugs, sex, rock and roll.

A

Anonymous

I'm not the most energetic person around.. But I guess you could say I have a good diet. I'm vegetarian, eat a lot of salads a day, don't drink fizzy juice or coffee, I'm only able to drink apple juice or tea or I'm sick.
I can't eat fruit though, I'm allergic.

My physical side though, I don't do a lot of exercise. I sometimes walk, go swimming, a little of horse riding, but never anything really tiring, and I'm always nackered really quickly hahaa.

lakeccrunner

Mega Poster
Autaven said:
I'm not the most energetic person around...

wow, on the topic of energy, I'm probably the most energetic person on these forums...I can basically go all out crazy for hours and still have a ton of energy! Dont get me on caffeine or I might never slow down, or go to sleep!

A

Anonymous

lakeccrunner said:
wow, on the topic of energy, I'm probably the most energetic person on these forums...I can basically go all out crazy for hours and still have a ton of energy! Dont get me on caffeine or I might never slow down, or go to sleep!

Haha nah I'm the opposite, and all that caffeine does is make me sick :(.
I need a lot of sleep to function probably, and I'm pretty lazy if I'm being honest. I went to bed at 10pm last night and got up at 6am, and had to go for a 4 hour sleep at 3 o'clock because I was gonna knock out lol.

Rach

Giga Poster
After walkin the entire length from Birmingham City Centre to my house yesterday, i reckon that i am fit.

After climbing up about 20 hils i werent even dead. 10miles in 2 and a half hours without stopping only for a drink.

When i got home i was fine my feet just ached thats all.

Rory

Mega Poster
I chose not very fit, beacause I have a rather poor diet, e.g. buying a 5-pack of snickers and eatin them all im 15 minutes is not good at all. Although a do a paper round so that gives me some excersise.