Votes: 0 0.0%
  • not very fit

• Really unfit

• Total voters

Louis!

Mega Poster
I am amazingly fit. Aero knows how much i train.

It's hard being Sussex Champion for Athletics and Cross-Country! Lol

O yeah and 12th in England!

NP

Snoo

The Legend
Is there anything past super fit?? I know... i'm "Friggin" fit. :)

I'm in the best shape of my life right now. Losing fat everyday, running faster everyday, getting stronger everyday.... its beautiful really. Gotta love being paid to run in circles. :lol:

I think I might be the only one on CF who can claim that... hehe.

cpdude2

Mega Poster
I'd say I'm super fit....

I'm constantly working out when I'm not eating, doing homework, or at hockey (CF not included :p) I've got a six-pack, and am building my arms back to where they were before I hurt my back and hand...so...yeah I'd say super fit...I'm alot more fit than most of the kids I know...

Hm, well if this were a few years ago I would have gone with the last option of being really unfit, because I was just 5 feet and I weighed 125 pounds.

Now though, I'm 5' 3.5'' and I weight 110 pounds. A lot of the weight loss wasn't due to working out though so I'm not sure that's really healthy but I look better and I feel fitter when I run and whatnot. I've never been a good runner but I think that was more to do with breathing problems. Now though, I notice I can do more without getting tired.

So, now that I eat better and am physically more able, I guess I'll vote moderately fit. Plus, I've been doing 50-60 sit ups or crunches every night which I'm proud of myself for sticking to.

My BMI could be a bit higher because I'm apparantly borderline underweight but, I don't believe those. I only believe what the doctor tells me.

Snoo

The Legend
Not professional, just a student-athlete. I never recieve the money in hand, but it goes toward paying for something that i'd have to pay for anyway... my tuition. :)

But, they could choose to give me nothing, but the fact that they give me money they could give to someone else is kinda worth something.

mrclam

Giga Poster
18 months ago.. I worked my butt off to get myself back to being really fit.. But then i fell back into old ways...

Booooooooo!! Darn Alcohol.

robbeal

Hyper Poster
Probably the 'not very fit' category for me. Back when i was about 14/15, I was dead skinny, although still not particularly fit. Then, when I got to 17/18, I started to drink from time to time, and I passed my driving test, so i stopped walking places, and my bike went into permanent hiding.

Since last summer though, i've joined a gym, and while I don't have the time or commitment to go more than once a week most of the time, its improved my fitness, and improved my physique a bit. Sadly, since christmas, due to various things, like bad backs, and illnesses, i've managed the gym once, and my fitness has gone again, as running for a train in London today proved to me. Although my chest's still a bit off from being ill, so that undoubtedly didn't help!

kir

Hyper Poster
I love running, I'm fast when needs be and it's good fun. I have good stamina for that. Also I cycle daily.

I'm a bit underweight and need to build muscle/fat, but other than that I'm moderately fit. If I just cut out the smoking now I'd be right on target.

Snoo

The Legend
Almost said:
7:15 mile
5.6 40 yd dash
Bench press max: 125

Moderate.

How much you weigh? If you can bench at least 75% of your body weight, your in pretty good shape.

Mr Nash

Hyper Poster
I'd say i'm fit.....Fit to drop that is.

I drink to much,smoke to much and could do with losing quite a few pounds.

I have joined a Gym before but got bored and stopped going,i also used to play Squash quite a bit, but that went the same way as the Gym.

Sod it,being perfect is boring.

thx

Mega Poster
I'd say that I am fit, I have a good stamina, I'm not very fast at running, but still good (have run in a few competitions for school). I have good balanced muscles everywhere, I should work on my arms though as my thighs are really strong, my arms are in relation somewhat weak compared to them, but well.

I'd say that I'm in my best shape ever now, but I guess I won't be this fit, for very long as I just like to eat so much, that I think I'll start to gain a little weight after 5 or something years, but you never know... most important is though that you enjoy your life however you live.

Rach

Giga Poster
I walked from My house for about 10miles today, didnt even kill me like it used to.

I have got a lot fitter already this year, lots of fruit and LOADS of exercise even though it seems that i spend a lot of my day on msn and CF.

A

Anonymous

I am no that fit but aiming to be as hope to tackle the London to Brighton Bike Ride in June and according the guy at the gym I will be able to cycle the whole time!! LOL not sure of that need to get some miles under my belt but it is off to the gym for me tonight with Angel.