What's new

how many times in a row?

A-Kid

Giga Poster
I think Rage 26 times was enough. It was knackering.

I tend to set a target count, then go for it over 1 day in a park rather than single rides. I find any ride after about 5 rides without moving becomes boring.

I think the highest ride count in a day at a park was 50 plus. That day I had 19 on Inferno and 12 on Stealth and massive counts on everything else. Back in 2007. And also at Blackpool I think.

Casio

Mega Poster
12 on loggers leap was probably the most, it was horredous, we had a guy with us who didn't want to do any big rides so he kept us on all day.

4 times straight on Baco was more than enough.

A

Anonymous

9 times in a row on the Steel Phantom (now called Phantom's revenge) at Kennywood park. This was back when I still liked this coaster because it was one of the fastest in the world and still had inversions. People complained that it hurt their necks, so they took the inversions out and slowed it down a little and renamed it. Anyway, It was late at night when the lines dwindled down, so my friend and I kept getting back on it over and over. He eventually got sick and we had to stop! lol

Colossus

Giga Poster
12 on Colossus and also 11 on rush without leaving my seat as it was in september and there was terrential rain so nobody else botherd queueing

Nic

Strata Poster
I'm not very good with re-rides. I think I'd be sick if I did too many.

That said, I did 8 goes in a row on the same train (occasionally swapping seats) on Nemesis Inferno once. Made me feel a bit eugh by the end of it.

I've also done 20-odd goes on Stealth without a break by keep running round the SRQ.

robbeal

Hyper Poster
Without actually getting off, not that many. I think me & Mark managed about 6 on Cobra at Paultons when it first opened, before our actual ERT. In terms of consecutive rides though, about 20 on Nemesis Inferno with Harvey, back in 2004, just whoring the SRQ, that was quite fun!

dropthefloor93

Hyper Poster
18 for Downtime (S&S Turbo Drop)

17 for Zoomerang (Vekoma Boomerang)

and 24 times without getting off for Bizarro (Back when it was Ride Of Steel)

Brookes

Giga Poster
I rode Nemesis 20 times in one day but I don't know how many were in a row. Quite a few of them must have been though.

valleyfair!

Hyper Poster
During Coasting for Kids at the end of August I rode Wild Thing 100 times in a row with three five minute breaks missing roughly 7-8 dispatches of our train over 7 hours. If you don't count the breaks the very beginning of the marathon I did 30 rides in a row without getting out of the train.

marc

CF Legend
!0 goes on the Utlimate during ert with only swapping seats.
15 goes on Lynet again just swapping seats, did feel sick after
I cannot remember the number of goes on Piraten of Flunch but they are probably the winners.