What's new

how many times in a row?

jjjjustin

Hyper Poster
how many times have you ridden a ride without stopping? and what ride?

mine is 10 times great American scream machine, i would have went more but my friends had headaches but i wanted to go more. so i went one more time then we bought a picture.

ps: does some one know how to put a poll in this?
EDIT:should i move this to coaster polls and opinions?

RCF

Strata Poster
Sadly, Judge Roy Scream, about 13 times. Actually that's just without getting on the train. I've actually been on like, 27 times. That ride never gets long lines.

stuartredman1

Roller Poster
I rode Wild One at SFA about 20 times in a row without even getting out of my seat.

I rode Joker's Jinx and Superman ROS about 10 times in a row.

Mike

Giga Poster
No idea really, but I must have got up to at least 15 on Boulder Dash and/or Phoenix during ERT sessions. I've also got a ton of rides in on Viper (SFGAm.) and Renegade.

I don't really keep track to be honest, ands I normally have a small rest within ERT to grab a drink or whatever which probably makes this post invalid anyway. :p

rollermonkey

Strata Poster
25 laps on Batman The Ride at 6FGAm during an employee event. I changed seats, but never had to change to the other train.

tomahawk

Strata Poster
Most without getting up is 10 on Mamba, most in a day though, and only getting up because they wouldn't let us stay on, was Xcel, I got 30 on that. Was pretty out of it the next day.

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
The record for the kid & myself is 17x in a row on El Toro, 13 of which were re-rides without getting up from our seat - front row of the last car. The other 4 times we had to switch seats twice - 2 times in the back row before moving up a row. So all 17 rides were uninterrupted on the same train & in the last car!
We rode the wild bull another 9 times that day (all back row), which remains our record amount of times on any coaster in a single day.

Antinos

Slut for Spinners
I got 25 laps on Hellcat in the Wisconsin Dells in an hour and a half. I did have to get up about every other ride. I have also done Shivering Timbers 10 times in a row, but I only got to stay in my seat once.

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
35 Times on the Cedar Creek Mine Ride. I'm still waiting for my plaque. :razz:

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Hyde244 said:
35 Times on the Cedar Creek Mine Ride. I'm still waiting for my plaque. :razz:
That is one hell of an achievement. I'm surprised you didn't black out or something! It's intense. ;)

I think my record is desperately low. It's can't be more than one or two re-rides on a coaster. I think maybe Boulder Dash twice in a row or something lame like that! Awful, I know. :oops:

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
^ Dude, you have no idea. That helix after the drop over the water is killer!

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Most I've managed is 15 laps on RMT at Alton. I wanted to die. Maxi-Minor_Furie loved it though (he was only two though at the time!!!)

Lofty

CF Legend
Without getting off of the train, it was 4 times on The Antelope at Gullivers. Pathetic I know.

But standing up and changing seats but leaving on the next dispatch was around 6/7 on Khan. Loved it!

UnleashedLlama

Roller Poster
Without getting up: 6 times on RMT at Alton Towers. I'd say that passing through the station becomes significantly less fun about the forth or fifth time.

Getting up and moving seats: 8 times on Nemesis. Brilliant every single time, but obviously best and the front and the back. :--D