What's new

How many theme parks have you visited since parks reopened?

sarahsmile

Roller Poster
assuming it has ended in your area! i’m based in orlando, and i’ve managed to make it to 14 since the end of june.

1 six flags over georgia
2 sea world
3 islands of adventure
4 universal studios
5 dollywood
6 hersheypark
7 magic kingdom
8 epcot
9 animal kingdom
10 hollywood studios
11 busch gardens tampa
12 funspot kissimmee
13 funspot orlando
14 funspot atlanta

not too shabby i’d say

sarahsmile

Roller Poster
Quarrantine hasn't "ended" but eh.

I've visited Kings Island a total of three times so far. It is my home park after all. I just visited Kentucky Kingdom this past week and I don't plan on returning during the pandemic.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

true; i should clarify. since parks reopened!

MountedShooter

Mega Poster
I haven't been that lucky, I've only been on Sundays and it seems the crowd is just as big as last summer. I've only been able to ride TC more than twice in a day once last fall. Goliath, on the other hand, can consistently be marathoned. Once I rode it 20 times without ever getting off. That day the train was dispatching about 30% capacity with maybe 10% getting on or off each time.

sarahsmile

Roller Poster
I haven't been that lucky, I've only been on Sundays and it seems the crowd is just as big as last summer. I've only been able to ride TC more than twice in a day once last fall. Goliath, on the other hand, can consistently be marathoned. Once I rode it 20 times without ever getting off. That day the train was dispatching about 30% capacity with maybe 10% getting on or off each time.
that’s crazy! i definitely did not have luck like that with goliath when i visited. i don’t think i could’ve ridden it that many times without my back actually breaking lol!

JoshC.

Strata Poster
9:
Thorpe Park
Legoland
Chessington
Parc du Bocasse
Festyland
Parc Saint Paul
Jardin d'Acclimatition
Parc Asterix
Dennlys

I'll be adding Alton Towers and Blackpool to that list hopefully too

CanobieFan

Strata Poster
Six is far.
Fun Spot Orlando
Fun Spot Kissimmee
Magic Kingdom
Epcot
Hollywood Studios
Animal Kingdom

Should be doing Alabama Adventures and Six Flags Over Georgia next weekend.

Hyde

Matt SR
Staff member
Social Media Team
Cedar Point (2x)
Kings Island (1x)
Holiday World (1x)

Would love to make it to Kentucky Kingdom this year, but we shall see.

sarahsmile

Roller Poster
14 parks since the end of June is pretty good! Which parks did you go to last summer @sarahsmile ?

last summer most of my traveling was to go see national parks, which is my other passion, and i went to 14! so less theme parks. but i did all 4 disney parks in florida, six flags great adventure, six flags america, and lots of the jersey shore boardwalk parks (where i grew up).

i have 3 more coming up this month

Last edited: