Votes: 1 14.3%
  • 4th base (sex)

Votes: 6 85.7%

• Total voters

Slash

Giga Poster
Ben said:
^LOL... WHAT?

Oh I'm sorry, I forgot, its not NORAL for a fourteen year old boy to think about sex

What's NORAL?!?!

There's so many mistakes in that post I can't even read it.

Try again.

I'm sorry im human, there are so many mistakes arent there, 1 is a hell of a lot after all.

Smithy

Strata Poster
To be fair, I think even talking about how far you've gone sexually in public is a sign of a loser :p Nobody needs to know, unless by some logic you think that it'll improve their image of you.

Uncle Arly

Strata Poster
Smithy said:
To be fair, I think even talking about how far you've gone sexually in public is a sign of a loser :p Nobody needs to know, unless by some logic you think that it'll improve their image of you.

Erol is dying as we speak. :wink:

Ben

CF Legend
slash1994 said:
Ben said:
^LOL... WHAT?

Oh I'm sorry, I forgot, its not NORAL for a fourteen year old boy to think about sex

What's NORAL?!?!

There's so many mistakes in that post I can't even read it.

Try again.

I'm sorry im human, there are so many mistakes arent there, 1 is a hell of a lot after all.

LOL

If you can only count one mistake, you need to spend more time on school work.

Pierre

Strata Poster
Why do Americans count sex as fourth base? I think you need to be really confident with each other to try oral, at least for a man to do it with a woman anyways... vice versa not so much... perhaps, I think the 3rd and 4th bases should be switched around for men and women...

eh?

^ Actually, I dunno, because personally I find it like, a whatever type of thing to give a guy head (sorry for the gross image for whoever read that), and as I said, I have also done it with a guy, but I have never allowed a guy to do oral with me, not even my ex boyfriend who I was going out with for sevenish months.

Pierre

Strata Poster
I dunno if I worded it right... its easier for a girl to give oral to a guy rather than the other way round... I agree with Taylor in other words.

Harvey

Hyper Poster
How far have I been?

New Zealand, twenty six hour flight (twelve to Singapore then 14 to Christchurch).

I've actually heard it's more the other way around...

No way; I hear girls talking about giving guys head more than I've heard people talk about eating eachother out.

I dunno, I just don't like the idea of a face in that area. It kinda creeps me out to be honest :p .

I dunno if I worded it right... its easier for a girl to give oral to a guy rather than the other way round... I agree with Taylor in other words.

Yay, Pierre agrees with me! <3

Ben

CF Legend
I agree.

The only time fish should be anywhere near lips is when it is battered and with chips.

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
^Ummm....

Pierre said:
Iagree with Taylor in other words

LFTL said:
Yay, Pierre agrees with me! <3

She was right.

Pierre said that it was easier for a woman to go down on a guy than the other way around. Taylor said the same thing;hence, agreement.

Sorry, but it's not often that you're wrong, so I just had to do it.

[quoet]As for your latest post, that's truly disgusting and wasn't, in any way, necessary. You knew what Ben meant.[/quote]

I was just joking around, geez. And it's not like far moer vulgar thing haven't been said on here.

But yeah, I did miss your post UC, so I apologize for that.

It's kind of pathetic that you all feel the need to boast about how far you've got. It is like you are trying to prove something.

Don't even start that crap again, that has already been gone through multiple times, and nobody is bragging.

marc

CF Legend
For me oral is sex as well. I could not stand it in the past when someone said they never cheated on me as they only done oral which is not sex!

masterbating/touching someone else is also sex in my eyes. And again I hate it when people say they only done this so its not cheating.

But you can only loose your virginity with full sex. Thats the deffinition of it, it has to be penertration.

jack.bell

Mega Poster
/\ totaly agree even though im only 13.

pluss base wise i had sex ed today and i learnt this.

1st base freindly smiling
2nd base touching
3rd holding hands
4th base hugging
5th base kissing
6th base exploration above the hips
7th base exploration below the hips
8th base masturbation
9th base oral sex
10th base sex

that is the corect NHS apause project(sex ed)

Pierre

Strata Poster
jack.bell said:
/\ totaly agree even though im only 13.

pluss base wise i had sex ed today and i learnt this.

1st base freindly smiling
2nd base touching
3rd holding hands
4th base hugging
5th base kissing
6th base exploration above the hips
7th base exploration below the hips
8th base masturbation
9th base oral sex
10th base sex

that is the corect NHS apause project(sex ed)

It'd be a silly game of baseball though...