Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2nd base (masterbating/touching)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3rd base (oral)

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • 4th base (sex)

Votes: 6 85.7%

• Total voters
Taylor obviously doesn't know how to play baseball, seeing as fourth base is actually home plate, A.K.A. score...

Haha, whatever, home plate, fourth base, it's all the same.

And don't worry I won't say anything.

lol

Mega Poster
I'm sure topics more innocent than this have been locked on the grounds that this is a "family friendly" forum.

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
^Depends on which mod gets a bug up their ass. Which base would that be?

I've been away for 3 weeks and this is what happens...

Anyway, I'm still waiting to meet the right person to fall in love with and marry before I even consider going anywhere near 1st base. I can't believe how many Godless harlots Coasterforce is harboring these days.

nadroJ

CF Legend
I'm just glad to have my naive British mind cleared up on the whole 'base' situation. For years of misunderstanding episodes of Saved by the Bell it's finally clear!

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
All your base are belong to us!

[/geek]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qItugh-fFgg[/youtube]

Nic

Strata Poster
oooooh! So THIS is the infamous topic!

nadroJ said:
I'm just glad to have my naive British mind cleared up on the whole 'base' situation. For years of misunderstanding episodes of Saved by the Bell it's finally clear!
hahaha! I'm glad I'm not the only one!

LiveForTheLaunch said:
I was practically a lesbian when I was twelve.
WTF?! In that case, you'll understand how 2nd and 4th are one and the same thing ;)

PS. Can you tell I'm wasting time and trying to delay the trip to hospital?!

Naemuti

Mega Poster
I'm on the same base as pokemaniac. Which is to say I'm on the bench handing out water to all the other people earning grand slams.

Almost

Hyper Poster
My love life kinda exploded since the day I turned 16. I think I've been single for about 1.5 months since then. It's quite odd.