What's new

Have you ever stayed up longer than 24 hours?

Have you ever stayed up longer than 24 hours?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Ha! 24 hours, I've stayed up more than 48!

• Total voters

F.A.S.T.

Hyper Poster
Yes, last years homecoming!

The "after party" lasted to about 8 in the morning. (and that's about the time I woke up the day before)

madhjsp

Giga Poster
I stay up 24 hours a day, every day. Sleep is for pussies.

But seriously.. I have only stayed up a full 24 hours on one occasion that I can think of right now, which was prom this year. I was at the dance till 12, then played keyboards in a show at after-prom till 4, then went to an after-after-prom party till 7, then Ihop for breakfast, and then went home and crashed at about 9:30-ish.

A

Anonymous

Had a bank hoilday weekend party once and slept a total og 2 hours, So yet I have been up over 24 hours in my life at least 20 times?

mewantcandy2

Mega Poster
I've been up for 72 hours before back when I couldn't sleep!

Its fun, after a while you can't tell the difference between dream and reality! YAY!

A

Anonymous

Its been many many years, I'm 50 now I need my rest now sunnyboy :roll:

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
I once stayed up for about 50 hours.

I had some thing with scouts where we were doing a two night trek epic survival thing.

We didn't get far on the second night. When you have stuff to do it's surprisingly easy to stay awake.

When you stop, that's when it gets you.

A

Anonymous

I stayed up for more than 24 hours once when I was on holiday in Scotland about 5 years ago or so. I was staying in a lodge park and I made friends with a guy there and we ended up spending the whole of my last night there just walking around the hills and paths nearby. We spent the whole night just talking about anything and everything. It worked out quite well because it meant I slept the whole way on the long journey home in the car!