What's new

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows (Film)

RCF

Strata Poster
^I don't know a lot of people seem to think it'll be right before they get taken to the Malfoy's Manor.

Ollie said:
Has anyone else noticed this? In the first trailer they released a while ago for the film Hermoine had blood on her hands when doing the spell with Harry and Ron in the background.
But in the new trailer the blood has gone from her hands.

I discovered that as well. Maybe they cleaned it up so it would look more appealing at least on TV, rather than in theaters because if some people see it will have a lot of blood. But in that picture you can see clearly some traces of blood on her hands.

Ollie said:
Although they kinda ruined the plot by doing that as the Burrow plays quite a big role at the start of the 7th book.

Remember, it didn't actually show the Burrow burn down, it was just on fire, which doesn't necessarily mean it was destroyed. We'll just have to see.

And who made this into its own topic? :?

Rush

Giga Poster
I hope these final films prove to be much better than the complete bore-fest of the Half Blood Prince and so far the trailer makes them look promising. :)

Crazycoaster said:
Ollie said:
I wonder what part of the book the first film will go up to? Not a lot happens from memory in the first half. Just lots of camping and arguing.

See, I read the book again knowing they were splitting it into two films, and I THINK it'll get split just after the Dragon in the bank scene, where they get the cup horocrux. It'll make a great finale to the first film, and sets the second part up wonderfully.

The problem is that there isn't really that much of the story left after the bank scene and I'm worried they might go down the "Lord of the Rings huge epic battle which gets boring after twenty minutes" route.

I think for the good of the people who haven't read the books they should split it BEFORE the Deathly Hallows are explained as they play more of a prominent role towards the end and I reckon non-readers would probably forget what they were about after an 8 month gap.

I have to say I think I'm looking more forward to Part 1 (providing the tedious camping scenes are condensed down) but as stated earlier, I'm not one for battle scenes which last an eternity.

Ben

CF Legend
RCF said:
Ollie said:
Although they kinda ruined the plot by doing that as the Burrow plays quite a big role at the start of the 7th book.

Remember, it didn't actually show the Burrow burn down, it was just on fire, which doesn't necessarily mean it was destroyed. We'll just have to see.

This is a universe where there's flying, magic, unicorns and wizards, and you're questioning the realism of them being able to rebuild a house in 6 months from a fire :wink:

tks

Strata Poster
It's going to be released in 3D... :roll: And like every other 3D film apart from Avatar and How To Train Your Dragon, it will suck in that respect.

The last book was a pile of **** anyway. Oh looks there's a horcrux, oh and we magically escape. Repeat ad nauseum until Harry stays alive through the POWER OF LOVE.

:roll:

kimahri

CF Legend
tks said:
POWER OF LOVE

apkillpaul5qz.gif

Heuy Louis and the News <3

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Ben, who's that witch you've lessthanthreed at the top of the previous page?

RCF

Strata Poster
*bump*

First TV spot for Deathly Hallows Part 1!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KE5PrDSDZxo[/youtube]

RiderFreakout

Roller Poster
Holy crap this movie looks awesome! The last 2 were just awful, so I hope that this 2 part movie can bring some life back into the series :)