What's new

Gigs 'n' Tours

Karen

Hyper Poster
Good at Download..................you are joking?

Can't wait till saturday :) 30 Seconds to Mars!

Kraken

Roller Poster
Oh shush :p I though they were band of the weekend personally, but as I said, it was a lot down to the atmosphere of where I was, and they are just generally one of my favourite bands of all time, lol.

Kraken

Roller Poster
Yeah, that was friday night. They were good but not the best of the weekend IMO. It was so bloody hot in there though, that might have been something to do with it.

jonnyrocks

Mega Poster
Just bought some tickets for The Automatic in April, theyre doing a huge tour before their enw album I think. Really liked their old one, so should be good, and only £9 a pop!

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
It's just a month to Reel Big Fish now. I'm actually quite excited.

danielfitzgerald99

Hyper Poster
*Shakes with rage at Lord K's comment*. I am judging that by the smiley in your post that was merely an antagonisation but please don't say that again. I hate it when people say that. When JD wears the kilt it represents being who you are and not giving a ****. He was called a fag all through high school for wearing make up and womens clothes and the kilt proves that he can still be an iconic front man and wear whatever. Anyway it looks cool.

Why do you think he wrote the song Faget anyway? Quote "I'm just a pretty boy, whatever you call it. You wouldn't know a real man if you saw it....To a world that never 'preciated sh*t, y'all can suck my d*ck and f*cking LIKE IT!

Lain

Giga Poster
danielfitzgerald99 said:
He was called a fag all through high school for wearing make up and womens clothes

*opens mouth as though about to speak*

*closes mouth*

Never mind.

Dave

CF Legend
Oh Dan, think before you speak, KoRn is on my list of bands I can listen to. So don't take it so ****ing seriously.

You 'threatened' me on msn because I said how JD's voice is worse live than on CD's. Mainly because his voice is ever so repetitive.
Don't argue with me about metal.

danielfitzgerald99

Hyper Poster
Firstly Lord K, I didn't threaten you. I warned you not to say that unless you wanted me to go on a rant. Also Korn are not metal they are experimental hard rock/industrial.

Lain

Giga Poster
danielfitzgerald99 said:
Firstly Lord K, I didn't threaten you. I warned you not to say that unless you wanted me to go on a rant. Also Korn are not metal they are rubbish.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
^You shouldn't find it funny. He's perfectly serious.

Almost

Hyper Poster
Shockwave said:
nadroj123 said:
Well I have tickets for Aveneged Sevenfold on Jan 24th and Paramore Feb 1st, so those should be good. I'm really looking forward to them actually.

Avenged Sevenfold always put a good show on, and Paramore should be good laugh as well.

Butt rock at it's finest.

Shockwave said:
A Wilhelm Scream @The Music Box, Manchester, 20/1/08
Gallows, Set Your Goals, F'd Up, SSS @M.D.H., Manchester, 21/2/08
Set Your Goals @The Sugarmill, Stoke, 25/2/08
Set Your Goals @Corporation, Sheffield, 29/2/08

Nice. SYG is awesome.

You should check out Four Year Strong and The Wonder Years if you like SYG.

Shockwave said:
The Sword @The Hop & Grape, Manchester, 28/3/08

I saw them with Clutch last year...most hellacious night of my life.

Dave

CF Legend
danielfitzgerald99 said:
Firstly Lord K, I didn't threaten you. I warned you not to say that unless you wanted me to go on a rant. Also Korn are not metal they are experimental hard rock/industrial.

So explain to me why they are in the 'Metal' genre and sections on websites and shops ;) No more on this argument. Take this up with me on msn.