What's new

GhosterForce IX | TP & CWoA | Trip Reports

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
Not so much a trip report, as most people have pretty much gone over everything. This is, as promised, just for those (most) people who didn't have a **** ing clue what my outfit actually was. I was Bette Davis as Baby Jane Hudson from the best film in the whole wide world in the history of forever, "Whatever Happened to Baby Jane?"

400306_10151473023260278_1864384569_n.jpg

whatever22.jpg

baby_jane.jpg

baby+jane+pic.jpg

486145_10151472337615278_892376578_n.jpg

155502_10152242682910188_447169150_n.jpg

Colossus

Giga Poster
That looked like a ton of fun, gutted I missed out on that one.

Who made that restraint? That is awesome, also loving Gavin`s costume.

roomraider

Best Topic Starter
yeah so I'm massively late with this... but I was at Disney Sea so there....
Anyway enough gloating. I need to write up a proper review but heres some of my better pics.

IMG_0142_800x1200.jpg

I hadn't ridden this since March... best launch in the country and despite its length pretty damn good ride. (THATS WHAT SHE SAID)

IMG_0165_1200x800.jpg

Two rides that get a bad rap... i like both

IMG_0175_1200x800.jpg

its blurry but Joey looks like he's about to stick a fork in someones eye

IMG_0186_1200x800.jpg

Stealth is cool but i do prefer NI myself.

IMG_0190_1200x800.jpg

I will never forget the night ride i shared with Nic in the pouring rain... we were so happy to get the front seat... then the pain happened.

IMG_0194_1200x800.jpg

It's the little things that makes me prefer Chessie every year.

IMG_0208_1200x800.jpg

Sue had this face all day

IMG_0241_1200x800.jpg

Ian has this face all year :(

Nic

Strata Poster
roomraider said:
I will never forget the night ride i shared with Nic in the pouring rain... we were so happy to get the front seat... then the pain happened.
Hahahahaha! That was right up there with my funniest ever coaster rides! It was the combination of joyous yelps at the ride, screaming at the pain, then laughing at the screaming! hahaha

"MY BEAUTIFUL FACE!!!"

marc

CF Legend
Re: GhosterForce IX | TP & CWoA | Trip Reports

I'll never forget your faces after lol, both of you soaking wet with red eyes lol.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Dave always has red eyes from all the crying of joy when he sees me.

Kebab

Giga Poster
Looks like you all had a fantastic time, gutted that I couldn't go to this! :( Still haven't had my ride on The Swarm yet either, so I'll definately be making a trip here next year!

Plus you'll see me at more lives soon, getting the money in! I miss you guys!

jayjay

Giga Poster
Awesome photo review :). Anyway, my excuse for lateness is university. Nevertheless, have a video.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dyRymN3dso[/youtube]

Jordanovichy

Credit Whore 2016
Guys and gals. I am going to start the Chessington video from day 2 of Ghosterforce IX. Sorry for it taking so long but had a lot on recently!

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Good stuff. Don't rush it, always best to make an excellent job than a crappy one in a few mins!

Jordanovichy

Credit Whore 2016
Yeah definitely, I'll probably post it a little nearer christmas, as a happy christmas from me and a big thank you to all CFers for the two great lives I have been on this year :DD

Jordanovichy

Credit Whore 2016
Hey guys, I have pretty much finished the CWoA day now, just some finishing touches to add, I didn't have as much footage as I was expecting so it is basically a couple of POVs with a touch of music and humour added in for good measure.

Merry Christmas from Jordanovichy

Jordanovichy

Credit Whore 2016
I have completed the CWoA video now, it is all ready to put onto YouTube, I shall most likely do it Sunday evening (30th) so watch this space!