What's new

Gardaland | Oblivion: The Black Hole | B&M Dive Coaster

TilenB

Strata Poster
Re: B&M Dive Machine for Gardaland in 2015 (?)

Nemesis Inferno said:
That's actually the original layout concept for Oblivion from many moons ago...

It's unlikely to be the layout for Garda...

Oops, my mistake... I've missed the last sentence in the parentheses which says that the photo is just an example of layout...

But since the source also states that the coaster will go on the space between Space Vertigo and Raptor (where Inferis' tent used to stand), we can't expect a much bigger layout than this.

Nemesis Inferno

Strata Poster

I would expect it to be similar (HOPEFULLY not a clone) to Krake really, so a short layout is to be expected...

God knows Garda need something else decent...

TilenB

Strata Poster

Space Vertigo (the tiny Intamin Drop Tower) will be closed for the whole of this season. I guess that confirms that something pretty big is coming to Gardaland in 2015, considering that they will start the construction quite early.

1510732_277866579030617_727478291_n.jpg

insanecoastervids

Hyper Poster

^ That means something awesome is gonna come, they really need another coaster that is amazing. This could fill that gap

Lofty

CF Legend

I don't quite understand the motive that due to one attraction being down for the season, it CONFIRMS that they're constructing another large amazing coaster? It just confirms that a ride is down for the season and that it's POSSIBLE it's due to construction.

owentaylor121

Giga Poster

You've become so grumpy recently, If you look at the picture TilySlo posted it even says a new attraction is coming in 2015. They aren't going to close a ride for a full season if its just a small attraction.

Lofty

CF Legend

I just don't understand a lot of people's mentality on this website at the moment, a lot of people seem to be typing before thinking about what they're putting. Grumpy, no... Fed up, yes.

My main aim of the post above was to show that we know there's an attraction on the way in 2015, but, one attraction being closed for a year doesn't mean it's definitely for the new attraction. Chances are that it is, but it's not indefinite proof.

TilenB

Strata Poster

^ what is your point exactly? The answer that Gardaland posted (my picture) clearly states that Space Vertigo will be closed due to the construction of a new ride. If you don't speak Italian just put the text into some online translator before complaining about "people's mentality"...

Lofty

CF Legend

I wasn't saying it about you, I was saying it about the post above mine about the "Amazing Coaster" thing. This was a case of the straw that broke the camels back, so no, I won't stop complaining...

Ethan

Strata Poster

I know it's rich coming from me, but please, handbags away.

Lofty is simply saying that while it says there is a new attraction on it's way, it doesn't mean "Omg amazing roller coaster..." So he doesn't need to run anything through a translator.

Lofty

CF Legend

pratica.png

Semi-confirmed to be a Dive Machine. Taken from a planning application website, second from the bottom.

peep

CF Legend

On the park's map this year they've started to hint at the new ride. Looks like we could be seeing a promotional campaign and theme similar to the Smiler...

2014_0314_GardalandMap_Coaster.jpg

Ethan

Strata Poster

Or they just wanted a nice looking question mark on the map?

Lofty

CF Legend

Yeah, I'm in agreement with Ethan.

A question mark is far too little evidence to say that the theme and promotion will be similar to The Smiler's.

So this is why Inferis was SPITES. Such a shame :(

_koppen

Hyper Poster

It would be nice if it did indeed turn out to be a similar campaign to Smiler, as I really liked it.

Ethan

Strata Poster

Yeah same, but seeing the same thing all over again would be so lame.

Nemesis Inferno

Strata Poster

Their adverts for the Raptor comic they did last year were basically Nemesis, soooo...

Gotta have that consistent samey Merlin branding haven't we?

Ethan

Strata Poster

Well although it lacks originality, I love the whole concept of Oblivion so I'm still excited!