What's new

Fun games/pranks to do in parks

zcl

Mega Poster
RollerCoasterFanatic said:
I think the funniest thing you could do, is at the fastest part of the coaster, spit out the side. I did that on Shockwave and the person in the very back(I was in the frint) got off the ride cleaning their face off :lol:

Be joking because I'd knock your block off if I knew it was you. Disrespect for real.

Inverse

Hyper Poster
RollerCoasterFanatic said:
I think the funniest thing you could do, is at the fastest part of the coaster, spit out the side. I did that on Shockwave and the person in the very back(I was in the frint) got off the ride cleaning their face off :lol:

Not Funny.

KieranHowellsOakwood said:
everytime i bring a guest to oakwood , this is a thing to try at a park , Go to the big rides first , and say to come on , and if their first time rides , a added bonus , pretend to sit down , once they are sat aswell , Push their restraints down and walk off of the ride! its halleriouse watching their faces afterwards. I remember doing it also to my brother on Collosus !

Very funny. Well done KieranHowellsOakwood.

Although it does waste a space on the train... and a queue. But notheless, funny idea.

A

Anonymous

Of course, doing funny things for the ride photo. Also, I sometimes I stand in front of a restaurant window, and stare at someone while they eat their food.