What's new

Formula 1 2010

marc

CF Legend
Great 1st lap by ms here.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0oAxsL9Knj4&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

marc

CF Legend
Seemed longer than a 3.2 sec stop to me :)

I am shocked Webber did not try and flip over them metal gates :)

Martyn

Giga Poster
Schumachers100709.jpg

Patrick

Hyper Poster
It's hard to show your true talent in that dog of a car, reliability problems mostly let Bruno down.

Yamamoto is only in for one race, he's obviously paying for it as he's a really **** driver and nobody would want to employ him if he wasn't paying. One of the worst F1 drivers in the last 5 years.

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
I'm watching cars go round and round the tarmac on Sunday. How exciting. That means i would have seen two full Grand Prix's in my life so I'm now a qualified expert.

marc

CF Legend
Yamamoto set the 7th fastest lap time in Brazil a few years back. Agree that he is rubbish and today he was 7 seconds off the pace.

Bruno is still not very good though he is onlt in F1 due to the name that is not even his.

Drivers in the past have shown their talent in poor cars, Webber did as did Alonso.

Bruno has failed to thrash his team mate, a team mate many said should not be in F1.

marc

CF Legend
The last time Ian watched a GP MS got a penalty so looking for the same thing to happen this weekend :)

Ian

From CoasterForce
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Martyn said:
Ian said:
Grand Prix's

Grands prix.

;-)

Now you're an expert.

That makes NO sense.

Also, Marc, last time I watched a Grand Prix, "drain cover" was a trending topic on Twitter.

Actually thinking about it, Sunday will be quite a car-themed day. FI, drive home then Top Gear.

Nic

Strata Poster
Wow! Just seen a few clips of the practice from yesterday. The track looks bumpier than... a very bumpy thing! Might be half interesting afterall