What's new

For my little brother....

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Jake said:
Possibly twin looper at AA when I was 6 (1996). I can't remember anything before that...

Brain damage from the ride wiped out your early years??? :p

Corkscrew at Alton for me. 1980, April I think, but it may have been May.

MouseAT

Hyper Poster
Corkscrew at Flamingo Land back in September 2007. It was followed by Kumali a couple of hours later.

Snoo

The Legend
Wow.. thought you've been in the game longer then that Mouse. You sure have been around the block.

Rock n' Roller Coaster, which scarred me for quite a few years as far as launches go!

Then Double Loop, which I rode about ten times in a row.

Nicky

Hyper Poster
MouseAT said:
Corkscrew at Flamingo Land back in September 2007. It was followed by Kumali a couple of hours later.

Same for me though within a week I added Nemesis and Corkscrew to my list. It was originally going to be Nemesis but I went on a school trip to Flamingo Land and just decided to go for it.

DjTommyB

Hyper Poster
Ermm I think my first looper was the Klondike coaster at Drayton Manor back in 2002 which is obviously no longer there anymore.

awesomeredy

Roller Poster
awesome

East Coast(er) General said:
Since I'm an old fart, I guess I was the first one on here to go upside down - White Lightning at Carowinds in 1977. It absolutely blew me away & I probably rode it a dozen times the first day. I loved it so much that it remained my favorite coaster for a dozen years until I rode GASM at SFGAdv.
thats my home park. i wasnt alive during the time of White Lightin'

metalhead7

Mega Poster
Super doper looper at Heshey Park, the loop was so rough it almost turned me away from looping coasters, but then I rode anaconda at Kings Dominion, and i was fine after that

MinteButtons

Mega Poster
No looping coasters yet :O
Got obssesed with Air and went on four times so couldn't get on Nemmy :--D

But I'm going to Drayton Manor and planning my first looper to be G-Force

Brookes

Giga Poster
^Me too, my mates told me it didn't go upside down and then I knew it had as soon as I felt the weird sensation and it was awesome!!

jjjjustin

Hyper Poster
mine was superman at six flags great adventure it was so great we went on 6 times in a row...to bad our necks were killing us afterwards

The Claw

Hyper Poster
Thunderbolt at Dreamworld. A Meisho Double-Looper that is now demolished with the area and the station building taken up by White Water World. My last ride on it was on my 12th birthday so I'll always have good memories of it. Rough as old boots but still awesome.

Nic

Strata Poster
DjTommyB said:
Ermm I think my first looper was the Klondike coaster at Drayton Manor back in 2002 which is obviously no longer there anymore.

No, it's at Hayling Island now. Horrible, horrible ride.