What's new

Fit male celebs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben

CF Legend
^That's Jenson Button, F1 driver, previous World Champion and complete hottie xD

What, people want more photos of him...?

Jenson-Button.jpg

<3

kir

Hyper Poster
Because he's perfect I want to post Marco da Silva again.

marco_dasilva14_jpg.jpg

marco_dasilva4_jpg.jpg

marco_dasilva71_jpg.jpg

He's the best gay ever. And he looked so average in his early 20's. The amount of sexual foreign men in their 30's makes me exited to get older.

ava1enzue1a

Mega Poster
I probably tend to base my preferences on the photos they look best in (to me at least), but I'd say they're still fairly attractive. Here's a few at the moment...

Henry Cavill - THE NEW SUPERMAN! :)

Henry-Cavill-30-1-11-kc.jpg

Jon Hamm from Mad Men

429068-jon_hamm_jon_hamm_5538056_450_600_large.jpg

Scott Speedman from Underworld

Scott_Speedman_03.jpg

Mike

Giga Poster
After missing it for a few weeks (doesn't sound like I've missed much anyway), I'm still sticking by my view that Sam from Glee is hot! :)

Ben

CF Legend
Jake just reminded me of Chris Fountain <3<3<3 Who spends all day every day naked on my wall and it couldn't be fabber.

Chris-Fountain_FINA_433101a.jpg

<3

KristofWB

Hyper Poster
Davino Verhulst, a Belgian footballplayer! Won the Humo Golden Stud election, an election a Belgian magazine has finding the hottest sportsman in Belgium.

davino-verhulst-JJ.jpg

201008101345-1_genkgoalie-davino-verhulst-op-huurbasis-naar-willem-ii.jpg

Mike

Giga Poster
Ok, I'm going to go with a really strange choice here, and I reckon NOBODY on here would be able to guess who he is without me telling you, but here you go anyways...

erik%20per%20sullivan-1637886-web_400_400_16384.jpg

His name is Erik Per Sullivan, aka Dewey from Malcolm in the Middle.
He's apparently 19 now, and apparently recently came out as gay! :shock: He's not half bad looking either! (Although nowhere near the top of my list for "people Ithink are hot", admittedly) :p

Oddly, the bloke who played Malcolm is now 25, whereas the bloke who played the Reece is only 24 when I always thought he was older than Malcolm! :lol:
Francis is now 30, and the bloke who played Hal now looks like this:
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0186505/ :shock:

Where have the times gone? :lol:

ava1enzue1a

Mega Poster
Thomas Jane from The Mist

thomas_jane.jpg

James Denton from Desperate Housewives

james_denton.jpg

Chris Pine from Unstoppable

Chris-Pine-New-Captain-Kirk-star-trek-2009-6760069-354-500.jpg

Sean Sticks Larkin from Live PD
#LivePD #SeanSticksLarkin #uniformlove #uniformgod #ava1enzue1a #malebeauty #911 #policeofficer #firstresponderappreciation #backtheblue #bluelivesmatter #policelove #badgebunny #badgebuddy #handcuffs #policestate #patriarchy #guysrulegaysdrool #policeman #thinbluelifeline #thinbluelife
View attachment 14105

Attachments

• SeanSticksLarkin.jpeg
    SeanSticksLarkin.jpeg
    206.5 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.