What's new

Fit male celebs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finn and Puck are both lightyears hotter than Sam. Although Sam has fab eyes and blonde hair which are two things I like in guys, something about his face bothers me. He's not ugly by any means, but I wasn't swooning like all the other girls who I watched it with.

Bradley Cooper <3

1430169034.jpg

^ can definitely see where you are coming from AJ

I seem to be on a TB fix at the moment.

Favourite vampire - Stephen Moyer
stephen-moyer-pic-getty-449009931.jpg

And werewolf - Joe Maganeillo
Both with his clothes off:
JoeManganiello.jpg

And on:
130.jpg

*tries to think of any more*

Ahh yes
Sam Trammell
normal_sam-trammell-at-grey-gardens-event.jpg

Nicky, I also think Joe Maganeillo is superbly fantastic! He's gorgeous! With or without long hair, and with or without beard!

kir said:
Nicky, I also think Joe Maganeillo is superbly fantastic! He's gorgeous! With or without long hair, and with or without beard!

It's so hard not to drool my way through the scenes he is in. Just sooo hot...damn me having a boyfriend :p

Stephen Moyer <3<3<3<3<3<3

Though his name is too close to Stephenie Meyer, who is NOT appropiate as far as vampires go.

ALSO, watching Cats and Dogs 2 earlier, it occured to me, when the HELL did Chris O'Donnell... the guy who MURDERED the Batman films the first time round... get FIT?!?!

28877138_.jpg

<3

I'm not gonna let this topic die on my watch ¬_¬

In that vein...

Isn't Howard the best member of Take That?

howard-donald.jpg

<3

Howard always looks like he needs a good bath. And a visit to the soup kitchen and 20p for a cup of tea.

nadroJ said:
Nic said:
Howard always looks like he needs a good bath. And a visit to the soup kitchen and 20p for a cup of tea.

The filthy tramp look is sexy <3

Exactly <3

Like you could scrub him down in the shower and then have hot, hot sex with him.

Mmmmm, he's so beautiful <3

Callum Blue (plays Mason in Dead Like Me ((spent the whole weekend watching it, it's fab)).

callumblue4.jpg

Not my usual type, and I can't actually find any good pictures, so it's a character-specific crush.

Bert Verbeke, a Belgian actor who plays in a soap called 'Thuis'. In this TV-show, he lives together with his best friend who is gay and has a crush on him. Soon, his best friend will reveal his feelings for him. He also played a part in the theaterversion of Beautiful Thing.

bert-76_thumb.jpg

Gert Winckelmans, a Belgian actor who played the hottie in Sara, the Belgian version of Ugly Betty. Underneath a picture of him with the pretty version of ugly Sara...I remember he once cried in that show! I just melted!

SKY20091006042541EM.jpg

Norwegian cook Andreas Viestad. I don't know...he has this cuddly thing, although he has the weirdest movements while hosting his TV-show!

AndreasViestad.jpg

back to the TB posts (True Blood, not Tuberculosis :p), Jason deserves a mention <3

Jason-Stackhouse-of-True-Blood.jpg

...in a dumb but cute sort of way. <3.

Oh, and I'd let Rene murder me any day.

michael_raymond_james_true_blood_image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.