What's new

Ferrari World Abu Dhabi | Mission Ferrari | Dynamic Attractions | 2023

Lofty

CF Legend
There is no source and official statement. Genting will not open their SFX Coaster. I work in the park and I got the information that the SFX Coaster will open, but it will take some time because it is a bigger spec than the Mission Ferrari and they have the "turn table" element that is not in Mission Ferrari even the size of the ride is also bigger. Don't worry they are in the process of creating the story theme for the attraction and cause them to have to hold back for the installation of the track, you have to remember that this coaster needs to take a long time by changing the design of the theme of the attraction, which used to be Alien VS Predator, but the IP used is secret and cannot be revealed until the exact date.
Whilst yes, there's been no statement. There are, in fact sources that have said as much who work within senior management at the park, manufacturers and construction teams that have said as much.

azmi

Roller Poster
Walaupun ya, tidak ada kenyataan. Terdapat, sebenarnya sumber yang mengatakan sebanyak mana yang bekerja dalam pengurusan kanan di taman itu, pengilang dan pasukan pembinaan yang berkata begitu.
From the top management, Genting is planning for the opening of their SFX Coaster in 2026, so it's impossible not to open forever because the rollercoaster is already in the middle of construction and it can't stop immediately, so prove the resources you got? According to the Coasterfriends forum, sfx coaster will open in 2026.Beitrag im Thema 'Genting Theme Park geht Kooperation mit 20th Century Fox ein (Wiedereröffnung 2022)' https://coasterfriends.de/freizeitp...ox-ein-wiedereröffnung-2022.7037/post-1244932

Lofty

CF Legend
Without being an arse, I don't really need to 'prove' the sources I've got on the matter. They're a lot more trustworthy than Internet forums or news sources online! :)

Ethan

Strata Poster
But when others on the forum say "I have sources" or "sources have told me" and don't elaborate, we berate them?

For the record, I'm not really fussed on the matter of the coaster. TBH I think we would all be a little surprised if it ever opened.

roomraider

Best Topic Starter
It's an interesting subject and a weird tightrope to wapk.

For example there have been times I've been told things that I've been able to post but can't reveal the source. For sure it annoys people but at the same time those same people want to know 🤣

To be honest I just find it easier to not say anything these days in those cases.

With VH I have a policy to always have evidence to back things up (almost always an image or article) before I post them for this exact reason. Just makes things easier.

There is another issues. I was told about a major coaster at a big park that was in planning years in advance with images of plans and all (in this case it wasn't shareable) But things changed and another coaster was built instead (something that happens surprisingly often). That happens after you post something and you look like an idiot. 🤣

CanobieFan

Strata Poster
There is another issues. I was told about a major coaster at a big park that was in planning years in advance with images of plans and all (in this case it wasn't shareable) But things changed and another coaster was built instead (something that happens surprisingly often).
100% this happened with SeaWorld Orlando..... and Manta

Lori Marie Loud

Giga Poster
There is another issues. I was told about a major coaster at a big park that was in planning years in advance with images of plans and all (in this case it wasn't shareable) But things changed and another coaster was built instead (something that happens surprisingly often). That happens after you post something and you look like an idiot.
Are you able to share what park it was and what the OG plan was?

azmi

Roller Poster
Tanpa menjadi keldai, saya tidak perlu 'membuktikan' sumber yang saya dapat mengenai perkara itu. Mereka jauh lebih boleh dipercayai daripada forum Internet atau sumber berita dalam talian!:)
,In an interview by Senior Vice President - attraction and tenancy Resort World Genting Mr. Aaron Soo told about the SFX Coaster information is clearer and more reliable, the SFX Coaster is now in the final stage and will be open in the next 1 or 2 years and he also said the project was postponed due to the pandemic.

Im_A_Watermelon

Roller Poster
So, it's actually open, here are some very lucky riders.🥳

View attachment 22530

Source
Was not expecting to see a picture of me here. I am the big dude with the beard. The ride was open today exclusively for Annual Passholders with a limited slot of 20 riders an hour. I can confirm that it is a great ride and was worth the very long wait. I have attached a link for some images of the queue.