• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ryan462

Hyper Poster
I agree with Snoo and Tony.
If its a coaster, I would count it even if there's a clone of it in the next town with a different name.

Not that I have ever been on a coaster at a fair (to date).

DjTommyB

Hyper Poster
Yes I'd count them. Like for example I went on the Toboggan at the Waddington Airshow a few years back and that's a coaster so I'd count that of course. I haven't done any Big Apples at fairs though.. only at themeparks.

Naemuti

Mega Poster
Yes and no. They are coasters and if I ever went on one, I would add it, but I probably wouldn't go on one. How many Galaxis and Dragons can you ride? I wouldn't ride them just for the credit either, because I'm not a creBENdit whore. Ahem. :roll:

dj-fireball999

Mega Poster
I'd say that things like Pinfari Zl coasters count, as well as Wild Mouse coasters, I mean, they're still coasters right?!\

However, I wouldn't say things like Big Apples and Super Dragons count :lol:

Brookes

Giga Poster
I would yes as long as I knew what the name of the fair was. I remember riding 2 fair coasters and I had them in my count, but since I've started using www.coaster-count.com I didn't know the proper name of the fair that owned them so took them off. So, only if it is on the counter and if I know the name of the fair owner.

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
Anyone who cannot grasp the basic fundamentals of the use of apostrophes isn't allowed an opinion :p

furie

SBOPD
Staff member
Administrator
UC CAN comprehend the basics of apostrophe use, so his opinion is valid :)