What's new

Expedition GeForce - brilliant or overrated?

Expedition GeForce - brilliant or overrated?

• Brilliant

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Overrated

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Just a question to you guys who rate it high: do you experince any airtime at all on EGF? I mean it did deliver some airtime for me on the first hill, but not anywhere near as strong as on eg colossos (HP). And the rest of the track didn't deliver any airtime at all.. :/ It was running very slow when I rode it, maybe has something to do with the recent accident? (I rode it only a couple of days before I started this topic, so it's only some weeks ago)

Defiantely Andrus.

I felt it running a bit sluggish when I rode last. I put it down to the fact it had been shut for over an hour due to the rain...

However, when I rode it previously I had shed-loads of airtime to the point it felt like my backside barely touched the seat from the first drop onwards. At that point I had only ridden Colossos (HP) only 2 days previous and thought it would be tough to beat and tbh, it kicked the granny out of it. EGF was definately laden with airtime from start to finish...

Both. It's brill, but still overated.

I'm just not a fan of coasters without inversions. Many are fun, but none have struck me as being awesome. This is probally the reason why i'm so anti-wood aswel.

Mark said:
Defiantely Andrus.

I felt it running a bit sluggish when I rode last. I put it down to the fact it had been shut for over an hour due to the rain...

Surely rain makes rides go faster?

I got airtime on the first hill, but the t-bar restraints are HEAVY. So they kill any out of seat action you can get after they come down on the first drop. The last few bunny hops were just DIRE. I think the trims saw to that.

tks said:
Mark said:
Defiantely Andrus.

Surely rain makes rides go faster?

Not if the coaster is closed for an hour and only reopened when the rain had stopped...