• ARE YOU MAD!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Never eaten there anyway...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Crippollo

Roller Poster
Hixee said:
^I mean, how much spunk do you put in the mayo at McDonalds?

Not as much as people think:p,

danielfitzherald99 said:
I don't give a sh*t. I watched Supersize Me and still eat McDonalds. Something truly disturbing happened in BK the other week. John91 and Crippollo will back me up there and I still intened to eat there.

That was discusting how did we not catch something off of that table.

BetaKitten

Mega Poster
I think Snoo got it right.... and Ben....

Your chances of getting something extra are vastly increased if your rude or abnoxious to the staff...

But really it can happen anywhere.... so i wont be ruling Dominos out... you'd have to rule everywhere but your own kitchen out if you were going to go along with that line of thought...

gavin

Staff member
Social Media Team
^and then only if you're using only completely fresh ingredients, which haven't been passed through any factory/processing system.

It's just not worth stressing over, as there's actually nothing you can do about it. Be nice to waiters obviously, but you've got no control over bored factory workers.

Steven

Giga Poster
To be honest this can happen anywhere I check for scores and doors and sometimes if I go to a real iffy place I ask to see there F.H. Cert. But thats rear.

Slash

Giga Poster
Ben said:
southend_marc said:
And you dont think this stuff happens at other places?

This.

As an ex-waiter/food preparing guy, I'll tell y'all, if you've ever been rude to a waiter, you've probably had something put on your food ;)

Im showing this my Dad so that when he actually gets a meal thats slightly cold i dont have to listen to him moan!