Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Errr... give it a few weeks...

• ARE YOU MAD!!!!!

• Never eaten there anyway...

• Total voters
Haha well, I'm obviously still going to eat their pizza, I mean, I know of a lot of people who have spit in people's food and that, so who knows, we may have already eaten some special ingredients?

Places are monitered pretty good now though so I doubt it happens often.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
^I mean, how much spunk do you put in the mayo at McDonalds?

A few bogies is nothing.

Peter

Hyper Poster
Well judging by the fact that i'm currently eating a Dominoes pizza whilst reading and posting in this topic, then yes, i'll still continue to eat there. :p

These sort of things are usually very isolated cases, especially since this happened in the US and not the UK. It's not gonna bother me.

Ollie

CF Legend
You wont notice you've eaten it anyway so you're better not knowing. It's like these foods when people get told what's in them and they go "eww I'm never eating that again" Well you have all your life without knowing so why stop if it tastes nice? :p

kimahri

CF Legend
Never eaten there anyway...

awesome_face___HD_by_ConnorJones2610.png

danielfitzgerald99

Hyper Poster
I don't give a sh*t. I watched Supersize Me and still eat McDonalds. Something truly disturbing happened in BK the other week. John91 and Crippollo will back me up there and I still intened to eat there.

peep

CF Legend
I still don't understand why peeps who work in kitchens would do this, just doesn't make sense to me. I've never eaten something from Dominoes but tbh something like this isolated incident isn't going to stop me from ever eating there.

Ben

CF Legend
southend_marc said:
And you dont think this stuff happens at other places?

This.

As an ex-waiter/food preparing guy, I'll tell y'all, if you've ever been rude to a waiter, you've probably had something put on your food ;)

Rush

Giga Poster
Errm.. yes I will be getting Dominoes again, this doesn't bother me in the slightest. Our local dominoes has a window where you can see the pizzas being made, so I honestly doubt they'd attempt to do what is seen in those videos when there's customers watching.

The only thing stopping me getting Dominoes is the price, yet there's ALWAYS discount vouchers for them everywhere.

I <3 Dominoes.

ciallkennett

Strata Poster
Many will have already heard my rants about Dominoes on CF, so I don't need to say much more than I hate Dominoes anyway.

But still, LOL!

Snoo

The Legend
Rush said:
Errm.. yes I will be getting Dominoes again, this doesn't bother me in the slightest. Our local dominoes has a window where you can see the pizzas being made, so I honestly doubt they'd attempt to do what is seen in those videos when there's customers watching.

The only thing stopping me getting Dominoes is the price, yet there's ALWAYS discount vouchers for them everywhere.

I <3 Dominoes.

That won't stop people messing with your food. It doesn't matter of you can see them making it in a window or not.

I find it easiest to not piss off those said people making your food, and they 95% of the time won't do stuff to it.

Rush

Giga Poster
SnooSnoo said:
Rush said:

I <3 Dominoes.

That won't stop people messing with your food. It doesn't matter of you can see them making it in a window or not.

I find it easiest to not piss off those said people making your food, and they 95% of the time won't do stuff to it.

Even so, if I see them spitting or sneezing in the food I'm going to complain and won't pay for it. It's not like there's a back kitchen or anything, you can easily see everything.