What's new

English Football 2008/2009 Season

Emmett

Giga Poster
Bloody Chelsea couldn't believe they came back to win. Just when Final Score were giving out all the full times you could hear Garth Crookes going mad in the background and I knew then they had come back to win. Can't wait to see it on MOTD later.

Jammy Man U too scoring in the last minute.

A

Anonymous

on games ive been to at bolton theres an average of about 21,000 it the stad
blackburn to many emptys to count PNE a fair few emptys and wigan prety much 3/4 of the grounds full on a good day so most of the time i get a ticket on the day depending on which team is home whic one i can get to in time and which one has tickets at a good price. So im not taking a seat from a real fan. The reebok being my home topflight ground i try there first as its only a 5-10 min train ride down the track.

Some of you who was @ the camelot live in 07 may have noticed my customed wigan shirt. My grandfather died in 1997 and was a wiganer man and boy so I pay respect to him with that shirt. I go to any match i can afford to get to watch. so in most ways i am more a fan than some people who are arguing a toss about a team. Dose it matter that i go to watch mt local teams instead of only one team. I spred my money betwen a clutch of teams yes its only £10-£25 but I dont care I am going to watch the teams play and untill I get bored it aint gona change.

Sorry that I am digging at Blaze and others but thats me and my veiws. Some of you dont like my veiws and i respect that and I may not like others veiws I respect those veiws and I show mine in hope that others respect that to.

Blaze

Hyper Poster
Utd and Chelsea won in last minute. How ****ing annoying.
Second place, now I just hope that Utd lose a game before their game in hand or the game in hand itself, and we win all our games up to then, and beat them at the Theatre of (Scary) Dreams.

A

Anonymous

If it stays this close its gona be one hell of a run in to the title. Its getting very tence hanging over the trap door to the championship how much more chopping and chaingeing will there be.

Im not sure on the Kaka transfer as city wont improve by bringing in top players with out there being something in the players mentality. The team they have already can make a euro run so why would they need Kaka unless its a throw money at it to get glory attempt.

Pierre

Strata Poster
When you lose 3-0 to the bottom club in the table and its your tenth league game in a row without a win, you know you're in deep ****.

Martyn H

Hyper Poster
Eugh, I traveled along with Ciall over 500 miles to Carlisle today. And we got a 3-2 defeat, yay. I now don't know whether I should do Cheltenham away in 2 weeks :?

ciallkennett

Strata Poster
Martyn H said:
Eugh, I traveled along with Ciall over 500 miles to Carlisle today. And we got a 3-2 defeat, yay.

It was a poor second half, not helped by the weather which helped us in the first half. Ref and Lino was nice, they waved ;) We should have won, but we will bounce back.

ciallkennett

Strata Poster
The Grape Wizard said:
Just watching match of the day and finally they said something good about Stoke!

:shock: But nobody ever says anything good about Stoke! They have nothing good to say about them...:p

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
When Bent missed that sitter I nearly died, but wasn't shocked.
icon_censored.gif
ing twat!

ECG

East Coast(er) General
Staff member
Administrator
Jammy feckers?! :lol:
Might be old for you lot, but that's a riot for me.

Pierre

Strata Poster
Argh bottom three! Only consolation is that there are five teams on the same points as us haha!

I went out last night and all my mates and a lot of the town felt deflated, everywhere you went people were talking about away trips to Blackpool e.t.c next season :lol:

Dave

CF Legend
Well were up to 12th thanks to the draw, good to see us away from the bottom for now. Please sign Saviola.....

A

Anonymous

Pierre said:
Argh bottom three! Only consolation is that there are five teams on the same points as us haha!

I went out last night and all my mates and a lot of the town felt deflated, everywhere you went people were talking about away trips to Blackpool e.t.c next season :lol:

At least then you can do a 2 in 1 day coasters and football hehe. Only advantage to that one.

Blaze

Hyper Poster
Bitters get a draw but celebrate like they won the league. Small club.
No excuses we should win them. Benitez should shut up every time he says something we mess up but he hasn't learnt.

A

Anonymous

Shaim Burnley didn't manage to hold on for 3 more minuets to face man u in the cup final. But atleast they did what alot of people said wasnt posible to score 3 goals and push it in to ET. But it will be opne hell of a final with Totenham Hotspur Vs Manchester United.