What's new

Energylandia | Zadra | RMC I-Box

MLDesigns

Hyper Poster
I don't see how trains from the US would be shipped with track coming from the Netherlands, but you do you ATI.

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
- This is the second time I've had to remove photos that you've posted without the owner's consent. Please try to refrain from posting photos without permission, especially since in both cases the photos were taken by CF members with the same username as the Facebook and other forum you copied the photos from. Thanks.
Can i please just ask which staff member put this? Can you please PM me, I don't totally agree with this really.

Last edited:

FOMO Coaster

Mega Poster
o5L2qwS.jpg

nHmwVsO.jpg

LXLMrm4.jpg

o9EGxMn.jpg

px8zLsX.jpg

zmeq41r.jpg

lJVdYUY.jpg

68b2Ov2.jpg

WgMra92.jpg

R31nm3T.jpg

NzVkbsF.jpg

2LcjxAp.jpg

peep

CF Legend
As usual, fantastic photos @FOMO Coaster.

Am I right in thinking that building without a roof is the dark ride? And that the slab of concrete opposite that is for the kiddie cred?

Either way it's nice to see construction coming along nicely on the village area.

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
NGL it really bugs me that the photos I posted that I gave credit for get taken down just so the member who took them gets to post them instead.

davidm

Strata Poster
NGL it really bugs me that the photos I posted that I gave credit for get taken down just so the member who took them gets to post them instead.
Amusingly this tweet popped up on my twitter timeline earlier today...

Bottom line; if you did not take a picture then you have no right to use it (whether you credit it or not).

Yes people post tons of stuff all over the internet and most times stuff like this people do not mind about, but for you to get butt-hurt when you are called out for it is just pathetic.

Hixee

Flojector
Staff member
Administrator
Social Media Team
Yes people post tons of stuff all over the internet and most times stuff like this people do not mind about, but for you to get butt-hurt when you are called out for it is just pathetic.
Not just that, but also when the person who is taking the photos is a member on this site and has been posting their own pictures in the past. It'd be a bit different if it's from someone's random twitter post (where you should be linking the original post too), but for someone that's here already feels a bit cheeky. I think at least just embed the Tweet.

Using Twitter as an example, but FB/Insta/whatever else are all also applicable.

It's fine @CrashCoaster - we appreciate the effort you go to to trawl through and post so much stuff, but maybe for the time being avoid just full copy-pastes of other people's stuff. A Twitter post with one photo posted separately for something particular to highlight is much better than just posting all of it.

Jcoasters

Mega Poster
Looks awesome! I thought that was supposed to be a triple down, but I think they changed the stats and layout a bit, which is good! I think it's supposed to be a hyper coaster now, versus 58 meters or something, so they probably have more speed to play with, hence two air hills versus three.

Edit:
Yeah, triple down. Or maybe they just decided to throw in the airtime s curve instead of a more flat transition, like in the original animation.

Last edited:

CrashCoaster

CF Legend
No, but it's not like CF is making any profit for the photos to be posted, so I don't see why it is an issue. If the images are credited and there is a source link, why can't I post them? Surely it would be more beneficial for the photographers to have their pictures shared to attract attention from viewers to their social media pages?

In all fairness, I didn't realize @FOMO Coaster was a member until it was pointed out, or really put two and two together that it was the same person tbh.

Dar

Hyper Poster
afMe_Au7TZOHsqr1dx4zfQ.png

I know it's just the angle of the picture but this looks obscene and I can't wait to see how they get the rails threaded down there!